- 1 How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points without bank account?
- 2 How can I redeem my HDFC credit card reward points?
- 3 Can we convert HDFC reward points to cash?
- 4 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 5 How HDFC reward points are calculated?
- 6 Can reward points be converted to cash?
- 7 What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
- 8 Do credit card reward points expire?
- 9 Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
- 10 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 11 What can you do with credit card points?
- 12 Do HDFC reward points expire?
- 13 How can I check my HDFC reward points via SMS?
- 14 How do I redeem my SABB points?
How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points without bank account?
You need a NetBanking account to redeem your HDFC rewards points online, but you can redeem them through the mail if you don’t have an account. Mail your form to the redemption address provided on the form.
- Rewards Helpdesk.
- HDFC Bank Cards Division.
- P.O. Box No. 8654.
- Thiruvanmiyur, P.O. Chennai-600 041.
How can I redeem my HDFC credit card reward points?
How to redeem?
- Login to HDFC Netbanking.
- Goto Cards -> Enquire -> Redeem reward Points -> choose card & proceed.
- You’re now on the newly revamped Redemption Portal.
- Goto Redeem Reward Points -> Cash Redemption.
- Enter details and proceed.
- Expect cash credit in ~7 working days.
Can we convert HDFC reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal. 3
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
How HDFC reward points are calculated?
You can earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 150 you spend on this card and get 2x Reward Points on all online transactions. You can choose to redeem these Reward Points for CashBack credit where 100 Reward points equals to Rs 0.20 or airmiles across major airlines programmes where 1 point equals Rs 0.30.
Can reward points be converted to cash?
Few credit card providers allow their cardholders to convert their reward points into cash. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can use your reward points to pay your annual fee. Most credit cards also allow the cardholders to get a cashback using their reward points.
What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
Here is a detailed insight into the many benefits of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
|Key Highlights of HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Reward Rate||1.33% (4 points per Rs. 150)|
|Reward Value||1 reward point = Rs. 0.50|
Do credit card reward points expire?
Unlike most airline and hotel rewards, credit card points never expire — and they’re often a better deal. Airline miles generally expire 18 to 24 months after you last earned or used rewards in your account. Read Insider’s guide to the best rewards credit cards.
Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
Visit Amazon tab/icon via HDFC Bank SmartBuy portal / mobile site, shop as usual and pay with your HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card. The eligible cashback for debit card transactions will be posted as cashback points. Visit Netbanking to redeem these on card account.
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
What can you do with credit card points?
You can redeem them for almost anything
- Shop online.
- Get cash back.
- Redeem your reward points for gift cards.
- Get discounts on airfare and hotels.
- Donate your credit cards rewards to charity.
- Pay off your balance.
- Narrow your spending.
- Watch for bonus offers.
Do HDFC reward points expire?
In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual. So if 100 reward points accrue at the end of February 2019, these 100 reward points will be valid till February 2021.
How can I check my HDFC reward points via SMS?
How can I check my credit card balance via SMS? You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How do I redeem my SABB points?
To redeem points customers need to present their SABB credit card at the cash counter and specify that they wish to redeem ICSABB points, once authorized a receipt is printed and an SMS is sent to the customer’s phone.