- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 Can I change mobile number in HDFC Bank Online?
- 3 How do I activate my HDFC credit card over the phone?
- 4 How can I register my mobile number in HDFC Bank by SMS banking?
- 5 How can I update my mobile no in Aadhar card?
- 6 How can I update my mobile number in Icici credit card?
- 7 How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
- 8 How can I get my customer ID of HDFC Bank?
- 9 Can I change my HDFC Bank branch online?
- 10 How do you activate a new credit card?
- 11 How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
- 12 How do I know if my credit card is activated?
- 13 How long does it take to update mobile number in HDFC Bank?
- 14 How can I register my mobile number in HDFC Bank Online?
- 15 What is HDFC SMS banking?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
Can I change mobile number in HDFC Bank Online?
Change Mobile number through Net Banking Online Open the HDFC Bank official website. Then Login in to enter the Net Banking page. Go to ‘Update contact details. Download ‘Email ID update form’.
How do I activate my HDFC credit card over the phone?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How can I register my mobile number in HDFC Bank by SMS banking?
Registration by sending an SMS: Account holders can SMS REGISTER <Customer ID> <Last 5 Digits of A/c No.> to 5676712 from the registered mobile number. HDFC Bank will register the account holder’s mobile number for SMS Banking instantly.
How can I update my mobile no in Aadhar card?
Go to the UIDAI web portal (ask. uidai.gov.in) to update the mobile number. After that, just put the phone number that you wish to update and type in the captcha in the relevant boxes. Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option and enter the OTP that is sent to your phone number. Then click on the ‘Submit OTP & Proceed’ option. 20
How can I update my mobile number in Icici credit card?
Update Your Mobile Number with ICICI Bank
- Insert your ATM Card and select your preferred language.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Now, select ‘More Options’.
- Select the ‘Register your Mobile ‘ option.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and re-enter the same.
- Your Mobile number gets updated in 2 working days.
How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
Login to your FASTag portal with the help of the User wallet id and password. Upload the scanned copies of the RC of the vehicle and your details will be verified. After verification of details, your Vehicle Registration number will be updated. 7
How can I get my customer ID of HDFC Bank?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
Can I change my HDFC Bank branch online?
Important Points regarding Transferring of Hdfc Bank Saving Account. Some banks, now-a-days, also provide facility to change your bank branch online. Your account number, customer id and other details will remain same even after transferring your account to another branch.
How do you activate a new credit card?
How to Activate a Credit Card
- Receive your credit card in the mail.
- Find a sticker on the card with activation instructions.
- Follow the instructions for activating online or over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Wait for confirmation that your card has been activated.
How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
How do I know if my credit card is activated?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How long does it take to update mobile number in HDFC Bank?
It will take 24 hours to two working days for the new number to get updated in your bank account. You will be notified via SMS that your number has been successfully updated.
How can I register my mobile number in HDFC Bank Online?
Steps to Update or Change Mobile Number in HDFC Bank Account:
- The first thing you have to do is download the registration form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in the form like your name, bank account number, and mobile number etc.
- Make your signature on the registration form wherever required.
What is HDFC SMS banking?
HDFC SMS Banking allows its users to perform many functions such as accessing the account statement, mini-statement, etc. The facility requires its customers to type a specific keyword and send it as an SMS to 5676712. The customer then receives a text message in response within a matter of a few seconds.