- 1 Where is credit control area in SAP?
- 2 What is the credit control in SAP?
- 3 What is the relationship between company code and credit control area?
- 4 How is credit control area determined in sales order?
- 5 How do you maintain credit control area?
- 6 What is segment SAP?
- 7 How do you build a control area?
- 8 How do I delete a credit control area in SAP?
- 9 What is FD33 in SAP?
- 10 How can I check my credit control area?
- 11 How do I assign a code to the credit control area?
- 12 What is a credit control area used for?
- 13 How do you set credit limit for customers in SAP?
Where is credit control area in SAP?
Step 1) Enter T-Code “OB45” in the SAP command field and enter. Step 2) On change view “ credit control areas ” overview screen, click on “New Entries” button to configure new credit control area as per company requirements. Step 3) On new entries credit control area screen, update the following details.
What is the credit control in SAP?
In SAP FI, Credit Control is used to specify and control the customer credit limits. A credit control area can include one or more company codes. For each credit control area, you enter a key, a name, and the currency in which the credit limit is to be managed in the credit control area.
What is the relationship between company code and credit control area?
Credit control areas and company codes are separate organisational structures. Company codes relate to the accounts receivable and credit control area to the management of risk/ credit. 2 separate functions. One company code can have one or more credit control areas and credit control areas can have more company codes.
How is credit control area determined in sales order?
you can just enter the sales order > F6 it will show the customer master > you can see the credit control area in the sales area data > billing tab. This is CCA which gets applied to this sales order.
How do you maintain credit control area?
Credit limits and credit exposure are managed at both credit control area and customer level. Maintain credit control area. You assign customers to specific credit control areas and specify the appropriate credit limits in the customer master record.
What is segment SAP?
Segment is an account assignment used to define the financial status and performance of an organization as per business lines and geographical areas. Segments in SAP – Important Points. You can generate balance sheets statements as per segment lines.
How do you build a control area?
You can create controlling area by using one of the following method. Overview
- Run T-code: OKKP;
- Double click on “Maintain controlling area ”;
- In the basic data overview screen, select “New entries” to create new controlling area.
- On the new entries controlling area screen, update the following fields.
How do I delete a credit control area in SAP?
Go to SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivables → Credit Management → Master Data → FD32 – Change. Step-3: In the next screen, enter Maximum permitted credit limits.
What is FD33 in SAP?
As we know it is being used in the SAP FI-AR (Accounts Receivable in FI) component which is coming under FI module (Financial Accounting). FD33 is a transaction code used for Display Customer Credit Management in SAP.
How can I check my credit control area?
Go to OBD2–> your customer account group–> field status–> sales data–> billing, make credit control area required entry. Then, come back to XD02 and check the billing document tab of sales area data.
How do I assign a code to the credit control area?
- Step 1) Enter T- code “OB38” in the SAP command field and enter.
- Step 2) On change view “ Assign company code –> Credit control area “: overview, click on position button and update your company code in the given filed and press enter.
- Step 3) Now your company code “TK01” display at the top of window screen.
What is a credit control area used for?
A credit control area is an organizational unit for specifying and controlling customer credit limits. A credit control area can include one or more company codes. It is not possible to divide a company code into several credit control areas.
How do you set credit limit for customers in SAP?
From the menu > Goto => Generaldata => Central data. Total Amount: – Enter the amount that specifies the overall credit limit the customer may receives in all the credit control area. Navigation.
|SAP R/3 Role Menu||Master data for customer credit management|