- 1 Is Icici Bank Credit Card good?
- 2 Which is the best Icici credit card Quora?
- 3 Which is best credit card Icici or HDFC?
- 4 Can I have 2 Icici credit cards?
- 5 Is Icici credit card free?
- 6 What are the top 10 credit cards?
- 7 What happens if we dont use Icici credit card?
- 8 Is Rubyx credit card free?
- 9 Is Icici better than HDFC?
- 10 Which credit card is better in HDFC?
- 11 Which is best credit card in Yes Bank?
- 12 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Icici Bank?
- 13 What is the minimum limit of Icici credit card?
- 14 How do I increase my credit card limit?
Is Icici Bank Credit Card good?
0.5 4.0/5 ” Great!” ICICI bank have provided a good credit card to me which have a lot of offers in traveling, fuel surcharge, buy one get one free movie tickets every months along with many rewards points. Its also a life time free card. The card is very convenience to used.
Which is the best Icici credit card Quora?
The 4 best ICICI Bank credit cards are:
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card. No Joining Fee-No Annual Fee.
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card. Joining Fee- Rs.
- MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card. Joining Fee- Rs.
- Sapphiro Credit Card.
Which is best credit card Icici or HDFC?
In a variety of credit cards, it becomes really difficult for an individual to choose the best among them. Many people are confused between ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank that the credit card of which bank is better to use and has more offers. Well, both of these banks provide the best credit cards having exciting offers.
Can I have 2 Icici credit cards?
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is India’s first dual platinum credit cards. Get 2 credit cards with one account and numerous benefits.
Is Icici credit card free?
The ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card is an excellent option for non-salaried individuals. Fees and Charges of Lifetime Free ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card.
|Type of Fee||Charge|
|Add-on card charges||Nil|
|Cash advance fee||2.49% a month (29.88% per annum)|
What are the top 10 credit cards?
The Best Credit Cards of 2021
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: Featured Offer.
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Entry-Level Travel Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card.
- American Express® Gold Card: Best Card for Dining.
What happens if we dont use Icici credit card?
ICICI Bank charges 30% of the minimum due amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300 and a maximum of Rs. 600. Late payment charges will be imposed if the minimum amount due is not paid by the payment due date.
Is Rubyx credit card free?
Annual fee charged on Rubyx Visa Credit Card is ₹ 2,000.
Is Icici better than HDFC?
The highlighted ones are the metrics where HDFC Bank has performed better than ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank has outpaced HDFC Bank on nearly every count in the last three months.
|Growth||ICICI Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Profit after tax||+260.5%||+26%|
Which credit card is better in HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card||500||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
Which is best credit card in Yes Bank?
Best YES Bank Credit Cards in 2021
|YES Bank Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|YES FIRST Preferred||Nil||Rewards|
|YES Prosperity Edge||Rs.1,199||Rewards|
|YES Premia Credit Card||Rs. 1,599||Travel|
|YES Prosperity Rewards Plus||Rs. 499||Rewards|
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Icici Bank?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in ICICI Bank? The minimum salary to avail an ICICI Bank credit card is Rs. 20,000.
What is the minimum limit of Icici credit card?
Income: The minimum income of the applicant should be ₹ 12,000 for salaried employees and annual income after tax deduction should be ₹ 2.50 Lakh for self employed. Usually, ICICI Bank gives a credit limit of 2 to 3 times of the monthly income you earn.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.