- 1 Which HDFC credit card is best for online shopping?
- 2 Which is the most premium HDFC credit card?
- 3 Which type of credit card is best?
- 4 Which credit card is better than HDFC regalia?
- 5 Which HDFC credit card is best for beginners?
- 6 What credit card do billionaires use?
- 7 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 8 Which credit card has highest annual fee?
- 9 Is Credit Card good or bad?
- 10 What are the 4 types of credit cards?
- 11 Is HDFC regalia credit card free?
- 12 Is Regalia first credit card good?
- 13 Which is better HDFC or Axis?
Which HDFC credit card is best for online shopping?
HDFC Bank Snapdeal Credit Card is an excellent choice for those who frequently shop online. It comes with a welcome benefit of Snapdeal vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 along with 500 reward points which you can redeem on a host of things.
Which is the most premium HDFC credit card?
The HDFC Diners Club Black Card is a very profitable premium card for high spenders, but you must have an annual income of at least Rs. 2,100,000 to be considered. Best Premium Card: HDFC Diners Club Black Card.
|Age Requirement||21-60 (65 if self-employed)|
|Annual Income Requirement||Rs. 2,100,000|
Which type of credit card is best?
The Best Credit Cards of 2021
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: Featured Offer.
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Entry-Level Travel Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card.
- American Express® Gold Card: Best Card for Dining.
Which credit card is better than HDFC regalia?
Comparison of the Fee – HDFC Infinia vs HDFC Regalia
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia||HDFC Regalia|
|Renewal Fees Waiving Off Criteria||Spend more than ₹8 Lacs in a year and waive off the Renewal Fees.||Spend more than 3 Lacs within 3 Months and waive off the Renewal Fees.|
Which HDFC credit card is best for beginners?
HDFC MoneyBack is a suitable credit card for beginners because of a comparatively lower income requirement and low annual fee. You should apply for this card if:
- You prefer shopping online.
- You want a low-fee card with limited features.
- You would prefer the option to convert reward points into cash.
What credit card do billionaires use?
1. American Express Centurion Card. The American Express Centurion Card is the most exclusive credit card in the world and commonly known as the “Amex Black Card.” Launched in 1999, American Express has kept it in a shroud of uncertainty, giving it a very high level of status in the minds of consumers.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Which credit card has highest annual fee?
Here are some of the most expensive credit cards:
- Mastercard® Gold Card: $995 annual fee.
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: $695 annual fee.
- J.P. Morgan Reserve Credit Card: $595 annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $550 annual fee.
Is Credit Card good or bad?
Credit cards are neither good nor bad. They are financial tools that must be used with care. Cards can help or hurt your finances if you don’t use them responsibly. At the same time, credit cards used properly offer a convenient payment method that can build credit and earn rewards for users.
What are the 4 types of credit cards?
The four major credit card networks are American Express (Amex), Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
Is HDFC regalia credit card free?
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Complimentary Priority Pass Membership offering access to lounges at more than 1,000 airports all over the world. It offers luxurious ambiance and delicious meals at more than 3000 premium restaurants. For every 150 rupees that you spend, you earn 4 reward points on the card.
Is Regalia first credit card good?
HDFC Regalia First Card is a good option for individuals who expect decent travel and shopping benefits from their credit card but do not want to spend a lot on joining and/or annual fee. It’s a low-fee variant of the premium travel credit card HDFC Regalia, offers lounge access at airports in India and abroad.
Which is better HDFC or Axis?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of HDFC Bank Personal Loan is 10.25%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of Axis Bank at 10.49%. HDFC Bank offers Personal Loan upto an amount of ₹ 75 Lakh while Axis Bank offer Personal Loan upto an amount of ₹ 25 Lakh.