- 1 What qualifies you to get a credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for credit card?
- 3 Who is easy to get a credit card from?
- 4 Who can apply for credit card in India?
- 5 What are 4 signs of debt problems?
- 6 How do I get approved for my first credit card?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 8 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 10 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 11 Can I get a credit card with a 500 credit score?
- 12 What is the easiest card to get approved?
- 13 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 14 Can I apply for credit card without job?
- 15 Can I get credit card with low salary?
What qualifies you to get a credit card?
Basic requirements to get a credit card
- Be at least 21 years old or 18 with either a parent’s permission or a verifiable source of income.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have a source of income.
- Have a positive credit history.
- Start earning rewards.
What is the minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Who is easy to get a credit card from?
Summary: WalletHub’s Picks for Easy Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee|
|Credit One Bank® Visa® Credit Card||Unsecured||$0 – $99|
|Capital One Platinum Credit Card||No Credit||$0|
|Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card||Business||$0|
|Secured Mastercard® from Capital One||After Bankruptcy||$0|
Who can apply for credit card in India?
Age Criteria To apply for an Indian Bank credit card, you must fall into the age limit set by the bank. The applicant should be minimum of 21 years old and maximum of 65 years. Anyone falling under this age limit can apply for a credit card with Indian Bank. Add-on credit cardholder should be 18 years old and above.
What are 4 signs of debt problems?
10 Warning Signs You Have Debt Problems
- You make minimum payments.
- Your minimum monthly payments are large.
- You’re struggling with debt collectors.
- You’re using balance transfers and refinancing to stay afloat.
- You rely on cash advances.
- You’re being denied for loans or credit cards.
- You’re not building your savings.
How do I get approved for my first credit card?
To get approved for a credit card, you’ll need to provide proof that you have the ability to make payments. Credit card companies may need to verify your income to determine if you qualify for credit. They may also review your current obligations by obtaining information such as the amount of rent payments.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
Can I get a credit card with a 500 credit score?
Yes, you can get an unsecured credit card with a 500 credit score. The downside of applying for an unsecured credit card with a 500 credit score is that a score of 500 is considered bad credit. So, if you are approved, you will likely end up with a card with high fees, high interest rates, and a low credit limit.
What is the easiest card to get approved?
What Is the Easiest Unsecured Credit Card to Get Approved For?
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visa: The Credit One Bank Platinum Visa offers cash back with no security deposit required.
- Total Visa: The Total Visa is an unsecured credit card designed for people who don’t have perfect credit.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Can I apply for credit card without job?
In order to be eligible for a credit card, you must have a steady source of income. Many banks require proof of employment before giving out a credit card, but it is possible to get a credit card without having a job.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.