- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 4 How can I apply for credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 7 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 9 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 10 What is a good credit card for a beginner?
- 11 Does it cost money to open a credit card?
- 12 Who qualifies for a credit card?
- 13 Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
- 14 Can I apply for credit card online?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What is a good credit card for a beginner?
Best Starter Credit Cards
- Overall Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Rewards & No Fee Petal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- Secured Rewards Discover it® Secured Credit Card.
- Cash Back Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- No Credit Check OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
Does it cost money to open a credit card?
To open your account, you’ll first need to put down a cash deposit. Your credit limit is typically equal to your deposit. Minimum deposit requirements range from $200 to $500, depending on the card. Most secured cards allow you to deposit more to get a higher credit line.
Who qualifies for a credit card?
The legal age to qualify for a credit card on your own is 18. However, you’ll need to have a regular source of income before you can be approved for a credit card. 1 Otherwise, it’s likely you’ll have to have someone apply for a joint credit card with you.
Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.