- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I apply for credit card?
- 4 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 8 How do I apply for a first credit card?
- 9 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 10 How can I get a credit card fast?
- 11 Is HDFC nationalized bank?
- 12 Who is the No 1 bank in India?
- 13 Is HDFC a foreign bank?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How do I apply for a first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
How can I get a credit card fast?
Here’s how to get a credit card fast:
- Apply online.
- Apply for cards below your range.
- Check for preapproval.
- Look for instant use cards.
- Request expedited shipping.
- Call the issuer.
Is HDFC nationalized bank?
Private sector financial players ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank, who are classified as foreign-owned entities, are on the same footing as nationalised banks as the two are incorporated under the Indian laws, DIPP Secretary R P Singh said today.
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
DBS Bank has taken the top position in a list of the best banks in India, This is DBS Bank’s second consecutive win out of 30 domestic and international banks operating in India. The list was compiled by Forbes in partnership with market research firm Statista.
Is HDFC a foreign bank?
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation on the Indian stock exchanges.