- 1 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 2 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 3 Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
- 4 How can I check my SBI credit card eligibility?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 7 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
- 8 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 9 How can I activate my SBI credit card first time?
- 10 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 11 Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
- 12 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 13 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 14 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 15 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.
Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How can I check my SBI credit card eligibility?
Eligibility Criteria For Salaried Employees
- The applicant requesting for an SBI credit card is a resident of India.
- The applicant is not below the minimum age limit of 18 years and not above the maximum age limit of 65.
- The CIBIL score of the individual is above 750.
- The applicant has a regular source of income.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I activate my SBI credit card first time?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘ First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Min. Monthly Income|
|HDFC MoneyBack||Rs. 500 + Taxes||NA|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs. 500 + Taxes||Rs. 15,000|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs. 1,000 + Taxes||Rs. 40,000|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500 + Taxes||Rs. 1.20 lakh|
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.