- 1 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 2 What are the requirements to apply for credit card?
- 3 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 4 How can I open credit card online?
- 5 What is a good credit card for a beginner?
- 6 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 7 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 9 Can I apply for credit card without job?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 11 Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 13 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 14 How quickly can I get a credit card?
- 15 Which bank gives instant card?
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
What are the requirements to apply for credit card?
What do banks consider before issuing a Credit Card?
- Age: You must be at least 21 years of age.
- Income: You must have a regular source of income, whether you are salaried or self-employed.
- Bank account: You must have a savings account in your name.
- Credit -worthiness: You should have a good credit history.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I open credit card online?
Fill Out an Online Credit Card Application: You typically need to list your name, address, Social Security number, income, bank account balance, and the amount of your monthly housing payment. Some credit cards are available without an SSN, and some credit card companies may require additional information.
What is a good credit card for a beginner?
Best Starter Credit Cards
- Overall Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Rewards & No Fee Petal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- Secured Rewards Discover it® Secured Credit Card.
- Cash Back Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- No Credit Check OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I apply for credit card without job?
In order to be eligible for a credit card, you must have a steady source of income. Many banks require proof of employment before giving out a credit card, but it is possible to get a credit card without having a job.
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
Best Premium Credit Cards for People with Income above Rs. 1 Lakh
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Rs. 12,000|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card||Rs. 12,999|
|YES Private Prime Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
How quickly can I get a credit card?
Although you may get approved for a credit card almost instantly if you apply online, it can take up to 14 days for the card to arrive in the mail. If you applied for the card by mail or over the phone, approval may take longer.
Which bank gives instant card?
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for you if you need an instant and free Credit Card. Build or repair your Credit Score with our assured credit card against fixed deposits.