- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I get my HDFC credit card number online?
- 4 Can you apply for a credit card online?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 7 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 9 How can I get my credit card number without my card?
- 10 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 11 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 12 How do I know if I will be approved for a credit card?
- 13 What is the minimum credit score for a credit card?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I get my HDFC credit card number online?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
Can you apply for a credit card online?
You can apply for a credit card online, over the phone, by mail or in person. Applying online is the best, most convenient option, but the others have virtues, too. Applying for a credit card in person offers the opportunity for instant approval, much like applying online.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How can I get my credit card number without my card?
To find your credit card number without the card, try looking for it on your monthly statement. Some credit card companies will disclose the full number on their statement, while others will only show the last 4 digits, though.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
How do I know if I will be approved for a credit card?
If you ‘ re instantly approved for the credit card that you apply for, you should see the good news on your screen within a minute of submitting your application. Whether or not you ‘ re approved instantly, you ‘ll receive notice of the issuer’s decision via email.
What is the minimum credit score for a credit card?
WalletHub, Financial Company
|Credit requirement||Traditional score range||WalletHub recommended score range|
|Limited credit||Less than 3 years of history||Less than 3 years of history|