- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
- 3 How many days does it take to get HDFC credit card?
- 4 Is HDFC giving credit card?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 6 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 7 Are HDFC credit cards good?
- 8 Is HDFC debit card free?
- 9 Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
- 10 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 11 How can I activate my HDFC credit card first time?
- 12 What’s wrong with HDFC Bank?
- 13 Why did RBI ban HDFC credit card?
- 14 Is HDFC credit card stopped?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
Best Premium HDFC Credit Card: HDFC Bank Diners Black Card 150; 1 point = Rs. 1) across all spending categories.
How many days does it take to get HDFC credit card?
Once HDFC receives your credit card application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card. If there are any issues or missing documents or information in the application, the process may get delayed further.
Is HDFC giving credit card?
HDFC Bank Credit Card Offers Our Credit Cards are tailor-made to match every single requirement of yours. With that comes, the Credit Card offers that you can’t miss.
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Are HDFC credit cards good?
Users of HDFC Bank Credit Card think it offers great benefits. ¬They are impressed with the credit limit this card offers. While many of them are happy with the bank’s Cashback offers, there are some who love the lifetime free Cards. They also think that the fuel surcharge waiver offered by the Card is great.
Is HDFC debit card free?
150 + applicable taxes. **For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.
Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
Instantly Apply for Credit Cards & Grab the Best Offers | HDFC Bank Summer Treats.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card first time?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
What’s wrong with HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank, India’s largest private sector lender by assets, had sparked consternation among its customers some weeks ago when online transactions ran into glitches. Customers complained that they had been unable to transfer funds or even check their account balance.
Why did RBI ban HDFC credit card?
In December, the RBI acted against repeated technological outages at HDFC Bank over two years by slapping unprecedented penalties, which included a ban on any new credit card issuance and also prohibition on launching new digital initiatives.
Is HDFC credit card stopped?
On December 3, HDFC Bank announced that the RBI had asked the lender to temporarily stop all launches under its Digital 2.0 initiative and stop sourcing new credit card customers. This was an unusual step on the part of the regulator. To be sure, HDFC Bank isn’t the only bank which has reported technology problems.