- 1 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 2 How can I get a credit card online?
- 3 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 7 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 8 How can I get a credit card in one day?
- 9 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 10 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 11 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 13 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 14 How can I get my SBI card number?
- 15 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How can I get a credit card online?
How to Apply for a Credit Card:
- Get pre-approved / pre-qualified first.
- Check your latest credit score.
- Compare credit card offers.
- Pick the best card for your needs.
- Fill out an online credit card application.
- Submit your application and wait for a decision.
- Get your card within 14 days of approval.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
How can I get a credit card in one day?
Some Issuers Allow Same- Day Card Use Provided you apply online, many credit card issuers can provide same- day approval, but only a handful of companies will give you the ability to use your card the same day you’re approved. In general, you won’t be able to get your physical credit card the same day you’re approved.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I get my SBI card number?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.