- 1 How can I apply IDBI credit card?
- 2 How do I apply for a new credit card?
- 3 How can I get a credit card with 10000 salary?
- 4 How do you get approved for your first credit card?
- 5 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
- 6 How do I know my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 8 How can I get a credit card fast?
- 9 Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
- 10 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 11 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 12 What is the minimum income to get a credit card?
- 13 When should I apply for a first credit card?
- 14 What is the best credit card for a beginner?
- 15 Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
How can I apply IDBI credit card?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
How do I apply for a new credit card?
Process to apply for credit card: Step 1: Fill up the online credit card application form to apply for Credit Card. Step 2: Submit the necessary required credit card documents to apply for credit card.
How can I get a credit card with 10000 salary?
If you don’t qualify for a credit card, you can opt for a secured deposit credit card, where you deposit money as fixed deposit and can get a card that is linked to that deposit. There are a few credit cards provided by Canara Bank and Bank of India that provide credit cards to people who have a salary of Rs. 10,000.
How do you get approved for your first credit card?
To get approved for a credit card, you’ll need to provide proof that you have the ability to make payments. Credit card companies may need to verify your income to determine if you qualify for credit. They may also review your current obligations by obtaining information such as the amount of rent payments.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.
How do I know my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I get a credit card fast?
Here’s how to get a credit card fast:
- Apply online.
- Apply for cards below your range.
- Check for preapproval.
- Look for instant use cards.
- Request expedited shipping.
- Call the issuer.
Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is the minimum income to get a credit card?
If you’re applying for an unsecured credit card from a major issuer, you’ll likely have to meet a minimum income requirement — usually $10,000 or $12,000 per year. If your income is too low, or you’re carrying too much debt, your application might be rejected.
When should I apply for a first credit card?
But while you can’t speed up time and jump-start your average credit age, you can set yourself up for success by applying for a good starter credit card at age 18. This will probably be either a secured credit card, a college student credit card (if you’re in college) or a credit -building credit card.
What is the best credit card for a beginner?
Best Starter Credit Cards
- Overall Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Rewards & No Fee Petal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- Secured Rewards Discover it® Secured Credit Card.
- Cash Back Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- No Credit Check OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
Too much debt: If you have a lot of outstanding credit obligations — loans, mortgages and high credit card balances — issuers will view you as a higher-risk borrower. Too young: You’ll be denied credit if you’re under 18, and likely if you’re under 21 and don’t earn an independent income.