- 1 Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
- 2 How can I get a credit card without a bank account?
- 3 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 4 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 5 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 6 Which bank is good for credit card?
- 7 How do I make credit card payments?
- 8 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 10 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 11 Who is the No 1 bank in India?
- 12 Is HDFC nationalized bank?
- 13 Is HDFC a private bank?
Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
No, not necessary. You can apply for an HDFC Bank credit card even if you are not an existing customer.
How can I get a credit card without a bank account?
A secured credit card is a card that requires a collateral security deposit. They are usually for people trying to rebuild bad credit, but can also work for a person without a bank account. Search online for banks near you that offer secured credit cards. Most large banks offer this service.
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
Which bank is good for credit card?
Best Credit Cards Compared
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||Best Credit Card Overall|
|U.S. Bank Visa ® Platinum Card||Best Credit Card Rates|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||Best Credit Card Bonus|
|Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card for Students||Best Credit Card for Students|
How do I make credit card payments?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
DBS Bank has taken the top position in a list of the best banks in India, This is DBS Bank’s second consecutive win out of 30 domestic and international banks operating in India. The list was compiled by Forbes in partnership with market research firm Statista.
Is HDFC nationalized bank?
Private sector financial players ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank, who are classified as foreign-owned entities, are on the same footing as nationalised banks as the two are incorporated under the Indian laws, DIPP Secretary R P Singh said today.
Is HDFC a private bank?
HDFC Bank Ltd is one of India’s premier banks. Headquartered in Mumbai HDFC Bank is a new generation private sector bank providing a wide range of banking services covering commercial and investment banking on the wholesale side and transactional/branch banking on the retail side.