- 1 How can I get a credit card in IDFC Bank?
- 2 Does IDFC Bank have credit card?
- 3 Which is the best lifetime free credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum balance in IDFC Bank?
- 5 Which IDFC credit card is better?
- 6 How do I activate my IDFC credit card online?
- 7 Which bank credit card is best with no annual fee?
- 8 How can I waive my credit card annual fee?
- 9 Which banks offer lifetime free credit card?
- 10 Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
- 11 Which bank has zero balance?
- 12 Can I open zero balance account in IDFC Bank?
How can I get a credit card in IDFC Bank?
Join the pre-launch waitlist for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- E-mail Address.
- Pincode. This pincode is not serviceable!
- Mobile Number.
- OTP has been sent successfully sent to this mobile number.
- Send OTP.
Does IDFC Bank have credit card?
The IDFC FIRST Bank offers four credit cards which come under the categories of Lifestyle and Rewards. Along with a comprehensive rewards program, these cards also offer benefits such as fuel surcharge waiver, railway lounge access, discounts on movie tickets, and discounts on dining at partner restaurants.
Which is the best lifetime free credit card?
10 Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India 2021
|1||ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card|
|2||HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|3||Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card|
|4||Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card|
What is the minimum balance in IDFC Bank?
What is the minimum account balance required to be maintained monthly in the IDFC FIRST Bank Savings Account? The average monthly balance required is ₹25,000 or ₹10,000.
Which IDFC credit card is better?
IDFC First Bank in Jan 2021 announced their new range of credit cards with dynamic interest rates (first in industry) on revolving balance as one of their USP. Eligibility.
|Card Variant||Eligibility Criteria|
|IDFC First Select||>15L & <35L p.a|
|IDFC First Wealth||>35 Lakhs p.a (or high HNW with bank, like >10L balance)|
How do I activate my IDFC credit card online?
Select IDFC FIRST Bank (you will be redirected to our checkout page) Enter your net banking username and password. Enter the OTP we send to your registered mobile number. Confirm the transaction.
Which bank credit card is best with no annual fee?
Best Credit Cards with No Annual Fee
- ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
- HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card.
- SBI Unnati Credit Card.
- IndianOil CITI® Platinum Credit Card.
How can I waive my credit card annual fee?
5 Ways to Get Your Credit Card’s Annual Fee Waived
- Just ask.
- Leverage your loyalty.
- Inquire about specific card use.
- Compare offers.
- Call to cancel your account.
- Pay the fee using your rewards.
- Convert to another credit card.
- Open a different credit card.
Which banks offer lifetime free credit card?
Lifetime Free Credit Cards
|Bank||Lifetime Free Credit Card|
|SBI||Unnati Credit Card|
|HDFC Bank||Corporate Platinum Card|
|Axis Bank||Insta Easy Card, Pride Signature Card|
|Citibank||IndianOil Platinum Card, IndianOil Titanium Card, PremierMiles Card|
Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
List of All Banks Savings Account Interest Rates and Minimum Balance 2021
|List of Savings Account Banks||Minimum Balance Required(INR)||Savings Account Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|ICICI Bank||0/1000/2000/2500/5000/10000||3.00% – 3.50%|
|IDBI Bank||500/2500/5000||3.30% – 3.80%|
|IDFC Bank||25000||6.00% – 7.00%|
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero – balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Can I open zero balance account in IDFC Bank?
Who Can Open IDFC Zero Balance Account? Any resident of the country is eligible to open a 0 balance saving account with the IDFC First Bank. A Pratham savings account (BSBDA) at the IDFC First Bank, which is essentially a 0 bank balance saving account, can be opened by any resident individual either singly or jointly.