- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 How do I renew my HDFC credit card with same number?
- 3 How can I change my HDFC credit card address?
- 4 How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
- 5 How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
- 6 How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
- 7 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 8 How do I activate my HDFC credit card for international transactions?
- 9 How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
- 10 How can I change my HDFC credit card email ID?
- 11 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 12 How can I replace my old HDFC credit card?
- 13 How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
- 14 How do I request a new credit card?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How do I renew my HDFC credit card with same number?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How can I change my HDFC credit card address?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence.
- Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu.
- Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
Step by Step Process:-
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyper link ‘ Change Mobile Number -Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
Go to the FASTag section of the Paytm app. Select the FASTag to be transferred. Enter the mobile number of the user to whom you are going to transfer the FASTag account. Then follow the instructions as shown on the screen and your transfer process will be completed. 7
How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
How do I activate my HDFC credit card for international transactions?
How to activate usage of International Debit Card
- Log on to Net Banking with your credentials.
- Click on Cards tab and go to Debit Cards menu.
- Click on Request.
- Select ‘Set International / Domestic Usage’
- Select the option ‘ Card to be enabled for International and Domestic Use’
How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
Get in touch with us for your Banking needs on our easy to remember numbers. Now you can access your Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Demat Account and Investment Services by calling on a Single Number.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
How can I change my HDFC credit card email ID?
How to change Email ID in HDFC Bank.
- Login using Customer ID /Username and Password.
- From the main home page, click on the “Update Contact Details” option from the top right side corner of the page.
- Now, click the “Download Email ID update form” option from the opened page.
- Now, the form will open in the new window.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How can I replace my old HDFC credit card?
- Download the HDFC App from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Menu’.
- Select ‘ Cards ‘.
- Under the ‘ Cards ‘ section, click on ‘Service Request’.
- Select the ‘ Card Number’ that should be replaced.
- The card will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
How do I request a new credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.