- 1 How do I check the status of my credit card application?
- 2 How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
- 3 How can I track my credit card location?
- 4 How do I check my credit card details?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 6 Can I get a credit card in one day?
- 7 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 Do credit cards have GPS tracking?
- 9 Can I track my ATM card?
- 10 Can police track credit card purchases?
- 11 How can I find my credit card number online?
- 12 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill?
How do I check the status of my credit card application?
Once you have submitted your application, you can follow these steps to check the application status:
- Visit – Track Your Credit Card Application Status.
- Or open the app and select ‘Track Application ‘
- Enter your credit card application ID and mobile number.
- Click ‘Track Application ‘
How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
What Is the Axis Bank credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted Axis Bank will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
How can I track my credit card location?
There’s no way to physically track your debit or credit cards, and the smart chips can’t do it for you. You could try apps or other tracking devices, but only if you are comfortable giving up more privacy.
How do I check my credit card details?
Ways to Check Credit Card Balance
- Monthly Credit Card Statement. Every month after your credit card billing cycle is closed, your credit card provider will generate a monthly statement.
- Via Internet Banking.
- Via Mobile App.
- By Calling Customer Care.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it.
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
Do credit cards have GPS tracking?
No, debit/ credit cards don’t contain any tracking chip to track the wallet. But your bank will be able to track your online transactions done on your lost cards.
Can I track my ATM card?
If the ATM Card is dispatched via another courier company, then you can track the status by visiting their website. If you have not received any SMS with Tracking Number, You can Contact 1800 425 3800 SBI Customer Care Number. They will help you to get the tracking number.
Can police track credit card purchases?
Law enforcement agencies can subpoena records from both the credit card issuer and the merchant to find out the time, date and place of a credit card purchase — information that may be helpful in determining the last known location of a crime victim or suspect.
How can I find my credit card number online?
Visit your credit card company’s website, log in, and navigate to your account information to find your account number. If you’ve never used your credit card company’s online banking option, you may have to enter your account number in order to create a login.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.