- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card status?
- 2 How do I check my credit card status?
- 3 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 4 How can I get my credit card number without my card?
- 5 How can I login axis credit card?
- 6 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 7 Can I see my credit card number online?
- 8 How do I find my 16 digit card number without my card?
- 9 How do I get a one time credit card number?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card status?
You can check the status of your credit card application by simply calling the credit card division at Axis Bank. The phone banking facility can be contacted by dialing 1-860-419-5555/ 1-860-500-5555.
How do I check my credit card status?
You need to visit the official website of the bank and go the credit cards section. You need to enter the mobile number that you registered for credit card application. The mobile number may be verified mostly with an OTP. Following the verification, you can see your credit card application status.
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How can I get my credit card number without my card?
Call the credit card company. If you do not have access to your credit card and you can’t find your account number on your statement or online, call your credit card company to get your account number. The number for your credit card company should be located on your bill, or you can look online to find it.
How can I login axis credit card?
The step by step process is as given below:
- Step 1: Visitwww. axisbank.com.
- Step 2: Log in to Internet Banking.
- Step 3: Go to Accounts & click on My Credit Cards.
- Step 4: Click on More Services.
- Step 5: Select Credit Card PIN Change.
- Step 6: Click on Go.
- Step 7: Enter desired PIN number & click on next.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Can I see my credit card number online?
To find your credit card number without the card, try looking for it on your monthly statement. You may also try signing in to your online banking account to search for your credit card number in your account information. Ultimately, calling your card’s customer service phone number may also work.
How do I find my 16 digit card number without my card?
- Check your credit card statement / bill.
- Check any other official correspondence made from the bank / credit card issuer.
- If you have access to the account online, sign in and get the details from there. (
- Call the helpline number.
- Go to the bank directly and seek help, with necessary identification.
How do I get a one time credit card number?
How to Get a Virtual Credit Card
- Get a credit card.
- Log into your online credit card account and go to your account settings.
- Download the virtual card issuer’s app to access the card number, if need be.
- Accept the 16-digit virtual credit card number that’s generated for you.