- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 2 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 3 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 5 How can I check my Axis Bank FASTag balance?
- 6 How can I check my credit card balance online?
- 7 How can I check my ATM balance online?
- 8 Which bank has zero balance?
- 9 Does Axis Bank open zero balance account?
- 10 Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
How can I check my Axis Bank FASTag balance?
How Can I Check My Axis Bank FASTag Balance?
- Visit the official website of the Axis Bank.
- Go to the ETC section or the FASTag section of the website.
- Select between User ID, Wallet ID, Vehicle Registration Number, or Mobile Number from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password.
- Solve the captcha code.
How can I check my credit card balance online?
To check your credit card balance online, simply open a web browser and go to the card issuer’s website. It should be listed on the back of your credit card. Sign in with your account information, or set up online access to your account (most bank websites have a login or signup box on the landing page).
How can I check my ATM balance online?
You need to follow the below steps to check your HDFC bank account balance.
- Insert the HDFC debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit HDFC ATM pin.
- Choose the “ Balance Enquiry Option” option.
- The ATM will display the account balance on the screen, and a receipt is also printed.
- Complete the transaction.
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero – balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Does Axis Bank open zero balance account?
ASAP Instant Savings Account – Axis Bank If you are looking to get your zero balance account opened in no time, then ASAP Instant Savings Account, from Axis Bank, is a perfect choice. Features of ASAP Instant Savings Account by Axis Bank are: Unlimited number of NEFT/RTGS from the mobile app.
Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
List of All Banks Savings Account Interest Rates and Minimum Balance 2021
|List of Savings Account Banks||Minimum Balance Required(INR)||Savings Account Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|ICICI Bank||0/1000/2000/2500/5000/10000||3.00% – 3.50%|
|IDBI Bank||500/2500/5000||3.30% – 3.80%|
|IDFC Bank||25000||6.00% – 7.00%|