- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
- 2 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
- 3 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 4 How can I get HDFC cashback points?
- 5 Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
- 6 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 7 Do HDFC reward points expire?
- 8 Are reward points worth it?
- 9 How much is 50000 reward points worth?
- 10 How are reward points calculated?
- 11 How much is a point worth credit card?
- 12 How long does it take to get HDFC CashBack?
- 13 How can I redeem my HDFC reward points?
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
However, remember that reward points could have an expiry date. In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual.
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
How can I get HDFC cashback points?
Promotional Cashback Points
- How to Redeem-
- Through Netbanking: Login to netbanking>Cards>Debit Cards>Request> Cashback redemption> Cashback will be credited into account within 48 Hours.
Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. Only few cards are provided this option of converting your reward points to cash. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
Do HDFC reward points expire?
g) Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Eg: If you have received reward points in the month of April 2017, then same will expire in april 2019. h) Reward points will lapse for card in inactive or Dormant status for more than 365 days.
Are reward points worth it?
Even if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of earning sign-up bonuses or juggling multiple cards, using a single rewards credit card can be worth it. For some people, it’s as simple as picking a 2% cash back credit card with no annual fee and redeeming your cash back a few times a year.
How much is 50000 reward points worth?
In most cases, a single credit card reward point is worth $. 01 per dollar. For example, if a credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points for spending a certain amount of money within the first three months of opening the account, the cash conversion value of the points is typically $500.
How are reward points calculated?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- Determine the number of points earned per $1 spent.
- Determine the value of one point ( Reward value / Points required for reward )
- Multiply the value of one point by the points earned per $1 spent.
How much is a point worth credit card?
How Much Is a Point Worth? Generally, points are worth about 1 cent each, but that’s not always the case. For some issuers, the value of points depends on your choice of redemption, which typically includes travel, cash back, gift cards or merchandise.
How long does it take to get HDFC CashBack?
Cashback points will be posted within 90 days from the end of transaction month. If customer does an online transaction of Rs 2000 or more on multiple online merchants then he will be eligible for earning 5% cashback upto Rs 500 basis the highest transaction amount.
How can I redeem my HDFC reward points?
Customer can redeem the Times Points by logging into www. timespoints.com. Redemption can be done against attractive gifts and offers. When do the Times Points expire? Your earned points are valid for 12 months from the date of earning.