- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card status?
- 2 How do I check my credit card status?
- 3 Is HDFC credit card stopped?
- 4 How can I get my credit card number without my card?
- 5 What’s wrong with HDFC Bank?
- 6 Is HDFC issuing new credit card?
- 7 Why did RBI ban HDFC?
- 8 How do I find my 16 digit card number without my card?
- 9 Can I see my credit card number online?
- 10 How can I know my HDFC credit card number online?
How can I check my HDFC credit card status?
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Application Status in BankBazaar
- Visit www.bankbazaar.com and click on Track Credit Card Application.
- You will be redirected to the page, where you will be asked for Application ID and mobile number.
- Enter the same and click ‘Track application ‘ to know the status of your application.
How do I check my credit card status?
Visit the bank’s official website and click on ‘ Credit Cards’ tab on the homepage. On the right of the page, click on ‘To know your Application Status ‘ Click on ‘Proceed’, which will take you to another page that says ‘Track your online application status ‘
Is HDFC credit card stopped?
On December 3, HDFC Bank announced that the RBI had asked the lender to temporarily stop all launches under its Digital 2.0 initiative and stop sourcing new credit card customers. This was an unusual step on the part of the regulator. To be sure, HDFC Bank isn’t the only bank which has reported technology problems.
How can I get my credit card number without my card?
Call the credit card company. If you do not have access to your credit card and you can’t find your account number on your statement or online, call your credit card company to get your account number. The number for your credit card company should be located on your bill, or you can look online to find it.
What’s wrong with HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank, India’s largest private sector lender by assets, had sparked consternation among its customers some weeks ago when online transactions ran into glitches. Customers complained that they had been unable to transfer funds or even check their account balance.
Is HDFC issuing new credit card?
With the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) barring it from issuing new credit cards, HDFC Bank says it is laying the groundwork for getting back to the market “with increased rigour”, once the embargo is lifted.
Why did RBI ban HDFC?
In December, the RBI acted against repeated technological outages at HDFC Bank over two years by slapping unprecedented penalties, which included a ban on any new credit card issuance and also prohibition on launching new digital initiatives.
How do I find my 16 digit card number without my card?
- Check your credit card statement / bill.
- Check any other official correspondence made from the bank / credit card issuer.
- If you have access to the account online, sign in and get the details from there. (
- Call the helpline number.
- Go to the bank directly and seek help, with necessary identification.
Can I see my credit card number online?
To find your credit card number without the card, try looking for it on your monthly statement. You may also try signing in to your online banking account to search for your credit card number in your account information. Ultimately, calling your card’s customer service phone number may also work.
How can I know my HDFC credit card number online?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’