- 1 How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
- 2 How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
- 3 What is smart EMI in HDFC credit card?
- 4 Can we convert credit card bill to EMI after generation?
- 5 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 6 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 7 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 8 Why is no EMI bad?
- 9 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 10 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 11 Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
- 12 Can I pay EMI before due date?
- 13 What happens if I convert EMI after bill generation?
- 14 Can I pay credit card bill in parts before due date?
How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
Post Purchase EMI Conversion (Smart EMI )
- Login to HDFC Net-banking account.
- Click on Cards.
- Go to ‘Transact’ and select ‘SmartEMI’
- Select the Card and go to unbilled transactions.
- Choose Debit for Transaction Type and Click on View.
- Check the box against the purchase that you want to convert into EMI.
- Click on confirm.
How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit. Assume you opt for a six-month EMI of Rs 12,000 towards your credit card.
What is smart EMI in HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months. The loan is pre-approved so no documentation is required.
Can we convert credit card bill to EMI after generation?
You can either log in two your online account and under the credit cards ‘ section choose an EMI option, or you could visit the nearest branch of the bank and make a request for converting your credit card bill into EMIs.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
HDFC Bank Easy EMI credit card has a number of unique features such as: Auto conversion of transactions on and above Rs. 10,000 into 9-month easy EMIs. Numerous cashback benefits on online and offline spends as well as wallet reloads.
Can I pay EMI before due date?
Yes, you can pre – pay the loan amount at any time in full or part without any additional charges. Please ensure EMIs are paid on time and pay only additional payment above EMI if your ECS mandate is active when you are paying close to the due date.
What happens if I convert EMI after bill generation?
If you pay the complete bill amount before the due date, you need not pay any interest. However, if you convert the amount into EMIs, then you need to pay the bill amount along with the interest levied. To convert your bill into EMIs, you need to log in to your Net banking account and opt for the available option(s).
Can I pay credit card bill in parts before due date?
At a minimum, you should pay your credit card bill before its statement due date. You can never pay your credit card too early, but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.