- 1 How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
- 2 Can I pay all EMI of credit card at once HDFC?
- 3 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 4 Why is no EMI bad?
- 5 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 6 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 7 Can we pre close credit card EMI HDFC?
- 8 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 9 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 10 Will my EMI be deducted?
- 11 Can I buy gold on EMI HDFC credit card?
- 12 Can I foreclose my credit card EMI?
- 13 How can I pay HDFC EMI?
How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit. Assume you opt for a six-month EMI of Rs 12,000 towards your credit card.
Can I pay all EMI of credit card at once HDFC?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Can we pre close credit card EMI HDFC?
The EMI scheme can be pre – closed by calling the 24 hour HDFC Bank Credit Cards customer service. ‘Preclosure Interest charges’ (as applicable) will apply. Cancellation will be allowed only if customer calls within 4 days post transaction date.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
Will my EMI be deducted?
So unless you have specific approval from your bank, your EMIs will still be deducted from your bank account. The RBI has stated in its guidelines that lending institutions should frame board-approved policies for providing reliefs on loans and credit card dues to all eligible borrowers.
Can I buy gold on EMI HDFC credit card?
Although, a Credit Card purchase of gold or any jewellery is not entitled to EMIs. Additionally, transactions that crossed 60 days or more, can ‘t be taken into consideration. How to convert HDFC Bank Credit Card bill to EMI? To apply for the scheme, first, check the eligibility of your Credit Card.
Can I foreclose my credit card EMI?
Ans: The EMI amount is billed to you each month as per EMI scheme tenure, and will always be a part of Minimum Amount Due ( MAD). Ans: There is no foreclosure fees which will be charged, if you want to foreclose a running EMI.
How can I pay HDFC EMI?
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.