- 1 How do I load airtime on Airtel?
- 2 How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
- 3 How can I use Airtel credit?
- 4 Can I take loan in Airtel?
- 5 Can I transfer borrowed airtime on Airtel?
- 6 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 7 How can I get free Airtel data?
- 8 How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
- 9 What’s the code for borrowing airtime on Airtel?
- 10 How do I get Kopa cash?
- 11 What is Airtel Tubonge?
- 12 How can I activate Airtel night pack?
- 13 What is Airtel credit limit?
- 14 How can I get internet loan?
- 15 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
How do I load airtime on Airtel?
Terms and Conditions
- Siliza is a service that allows pre-paid customers to request/ borrow airtime when they have run out of airtime in their account and they are expected to pay back on the next recharge within a specified period.
- To access the Siliza service, customers must dial the short code *458#.
How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- You will need to dial *500* credit amount# on your phone. For instance, if you want to borrow 100 nairas, dial *500*100#.
- After this, you will receive a message, which will confirm that your request is being processed.
- In several minutes, you will get the desired airtime.
How can I use Airtel credit?
Here are simple ways of topping up: 1. Airtel Money -> Simply dial *222#, select Buy Airtime and select either your phone number or another number. 2.
Can I take loan in Airtel?
Airtel Provides Talk Time Loan up to Rs. Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel. That’s it you will get your loan amount.
Can I transfer borrowed airtime on Airtel?
What is Airtime Airtel Extra Credit? Airtel Extra Credit is a credit loan service that enables eligible customers to borrow airtime on credit and pay back upon next recharge. Airtel Extra Credit.
|Airtime Loan (NGN)||Value* You Will Be Credited (NGN)||Amount You Pay Back (NGN)|
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How can I get free Airtel data?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.
What’s the code for borrowing airtime on Airtel?
To borrow airtime from Airtel, Dial *500*Amount#
How do I get Kopa cash?
Interested Kenyans register as members online on the Kopa Cash website (www.kopacash.com). After a member joins the Chama,he/ she can now start saving money in his or her account. After a month of membership,one can now apply for a quick loan of up to three times(3×) his or her savings.
What is Airtel Tubonge?
Tubonge subscription allows you to make Airtel to Airtel calls at no extra charge and a preferential rate of 2 Shillings + Tax to call other networks. To opt in on the new offer, dial *544# and follow the prompts to choose from the various categories for daily, weekly or monthly offers.
How can I activate Airtel night pack?
Answer: Code to subscribe to airtel night is *312#. When you dial the code, you select 3 for Night Browsing.
What is Airtel credit limit?
We have set your credit limit to twice the maximum of your last 3 bills. If your latest bill happens to be less than the month before, we will not reduce your credit limit. For Eg: If your last 3 months’ bills were 6500, 9000 and 7000, your credit limit will be set to 9000 * 2 = Rs.
How can I get internet loan?
How to take internet loan in Idea?
- Dial *150*06# (It will give 25MB 2G internet loan in Idea and Rs 6 rupees will be charged.)
- Dial *150*333# (It will give 35MB 3G data loan in Idea mobile and 11 rupees will be deduct from your main balance when you recharge.)
- Follow instructions and reply with your appropriate choice.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|