- 1 Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
- 2 How can I get Bajaj EMI card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
- 4 What are the charges for Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
- 5 Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
- 6 What is the age limit for Bajaj Finance?
- 7 How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
- 8 What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
- 9 What is Bajaj EMI card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 12 Which credit card is best for low income?
- 13 Does Bajaj Finance Ask for processing fee?
- 14 Is Bajaj Finserv card free?
- 15 What will happen if I delay my Bajaj Finance EMI for 1 day?
Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
The eligibility criterion to get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is simple. You should be between 21 and 60 years of age and must have a regular source of income. If you meet these terms, you can proceed to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How can I get Bajaj EMI card?
Process to Apply Online
- Log in to your customer portal account on the website.
- Check your pre-approved offer on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Apply for the EMI Network Card by clicking on the link.
- Pay the annual fee of Rs.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried||Self Employed Professionals|
|Applicant Age||25 – 58 years||27 – 65 years|
|Minimum Eligible Income||₹ 27,000 per month||₹ 10 Lakh gross annual receipts|
|Maximum Eligible Loan||10x of monthly income||–|
|Maximum Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 25 Lakh||₹ 25 Lakh|
What are the charges for Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
COMMUNICATIONS RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|EMI NETWORK CARD / INSTA EMI CARD|
|Joining Fee||Rs.499/- to 567/- (Inclusive of applicable taxes)|
|Add-on Card Fee||Rs.199/-Inclusive of applicable taxes|
|Convenience Fee||Rs. 34/- to 293/- inclusive of applicable taxes|
|Loan Enhancement Fee||Up to Rs. 999/- + Applicable Taxes|
Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv checks the CIBIL score of personal loan applicants. The minimum CIBIL score for personal loan in Bajaj Finserv is 750. A credit score of 750 and above is considered ideal for obtaining a personal loan.
What is the age limit for Bajaj Finance?
When you apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan, you need to meet basic eligibility criteria including: You must be between 20 and 60 years of age. You must be a salaried individual employed with an MNC, public or private company.
How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
You cannot withdraw money from an ATM or any other platform using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can use it to shop online as well as offline for electronics, appliances, groceries, clothes, and 1 million+ other products.
What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit? The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. This loan limit is dependent on multiple factors such as your CIBIL score, income level, and repayment capacity.
What is Bajaj EMI card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a digital card that allows you to convert the cost of your purchases into affordable EMIs, at no additional charge. You can use your EMI Network Card to buy your favourite electronics, appliances, furniture, gym membership, flight and hotel bookings, etc.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Which credit card is best for low income?
Top Low Income Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs.499||Online Shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Daily shopping|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
Does Bajaj Finance Ask for processing fee?
There are no hidden charges or fees on your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan. Types of Charges & Fees on Personal Loan.
|Types of Fees||Charges Applicable|
|Processing fees||2.25% – 3% of the loan amount|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs. 1,200 per bounce|
Is Bajaj Finserv card free?
For instance, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard offers annual savings up to Rs. 55,000. You can also withdraw cash from an ATM and pay no interest on it for up to 50 days! What’s more, you can get a personal loan that remains interest- free for a period of 90 days.
What will happen if I delay my Bajaj Finance EMI for 1 day?
– EMI bounce charges of Rs. 1,000: This is the penalty fee for missing an EMI payment levied by the lender. – Penal interest of 2% per month: This is the interest on late payment charged to you when you delay EMI payments or default on repayment. – Online convenience secure fee of Rs.