- 1 How can I get Airtel talktime credit?
- 2 How do I check my Airtel credit balance?
- 3 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 4 How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
- 5 What is Airtel credit limit?
- 6 What is Airtel loan code?
- 7 What is number of Airtel data check?
- 8 How can I check my Airtel balance online?
- 9 How do I check my phone balance?
- 10 How can I get loan in Airtel 2020?
- 11 How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
- 12 How can I get loan on Airtel Money?
- 13 How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
- 14 How can I get free data on Airtel?
How can I get Airtel talktime credit?
There is no need to contact a customer care representative as you can just dial a USSD code to obtain your loan Talktime amount. All you require to do is to open your mobile dialer, type *141*10# USSD code, and press down your call button, and wait a minute or two for a menu to appear.
How do I check my Airtel credit balance?
To check your Airtel credit balance simply dial *123# on your mobile device then wait for an instant reply from Airtel revealing your airtime balance.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
If your mobile balance is less than Rupees 5 and hence want to opt for advance loan talk time, you just need to open your mobile dialer, type *141*10# and press down your call button. Once you have dialled this Airtel Loan codes, you can see a menu with 3 options (50, 30, 10 rupees ) would pop up on your mobile screen.
How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
What is Airtel credit limit?
We have set your credit limit to twice the maximum of your last 3 bills. If your latest bill happens to be less than the month before, we will not reduce your credit limit. For Eg: If your last 3 months’ bills were 6500, 9000 and 7000, your credit limit will be set to 9000 * 2 = Rs.
What is Airtel loan code?
#247# – Airtel Loan Service. *155#– Internet Activate. *550# – Data Useage.
What is number of Airtel data check?
Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my Airtel balance online?
Download and open the MyAirtel app and login via your Airtel number and OTP. On opening the app, you’ll find your prepaid balance displayed under the MyAirtel category. Tapping on your account will bring up options like account balance, data balance, recharge history and exclusive offers.
How do I check my phone balance?
Check balance of Airtel,Idea,Vodafone,BSNL,Videocon,Reliance,Tata Docomo and Aircel. How to check Balance in All mobile Networks.
|Mobile Network||Balance Check|
|Idea||*121# or *125#|
How can I get loan in Airtel 2020?
How to take a loan on Airtel using Airtel credit USSD code?
- Open the dialer on your device.
- Dial ‘*141*10#’ or ‘*141#’.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on the screen.
- Airtel credit balance will be added to your number on completion of the process.
How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
In this blog, we have listed all the best Airtel SMS packs for prepaid customers in 2021. In order to check the balance for Airtel local SMS, you can type *123*2# or *555#. Airtel SMS Packs: Delhi NCR.
|1000 Local and STD SMS (100 SMS per Day)||28 days||Rs. 88|
How can I get loan on Airtel Money?
With Airtel Money Kutchova, customers do not need any collateral or paper work; all they need is their phone and an account with Airtel Money, and they can have access to loans anytime anywhere. Customers simply have to dial *211# to access the Kutchova Menu.
How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
You can dial *141*10# ( Airtel loan number) or can also call 52141 to get a credit of Rs 10. 5.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.