- 1 How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
- 2 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 3 How can I take Airtel emergency talktime?
- 4 What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
- 5 How can I get free Airtel data?
- 6 How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
- 7 What is the USSD code for Airtel?
- 8 How can I get my Airtel number?
- 9 How can I get 1gb in 9 TK on Airtel?
- 10 How can I get 30 day SMS in Airtel?
- 11 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 12 How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- You will need to dial *500* credit amount# on your phone. For instance, if you want to borrow 100 nairas, dial *500*100#.
- After this, you will receive a message, which will confirm that your request is being processed.
- In several minutes, you will get the desired airtime.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
How can I take Airtel emergency talktime?
2) How to get Airtel Emergency Talktime Loan?
- Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel.
- That’s it you will get your loan amount.
What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
To borrow airtime from Airtel, Dial *500*Amount#
How can I get free Airtel data?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
In this blog, we have listed all the best Airtel SMS packs for prepaid customers in 2021. In order to check the balance for Airtel local SMS, you can type *123*2# or *555#. Airtel SMS Packs: Delhi NCR.
|1000 Local and STD SMS (100 SMS per Day)||28 days||Rs. 88|
What is the USSD code for Airtel?
All Airtel USSD Codes 2021
|Check (Find) Details||Airtel USSD Codes|
|Balance Check USSD Code||*123#|
|Number Check USSD Code||*282#|
|4G Data Balance Check Code||*121*2# & Reply With ‘1’|
|Airtel Customer Care Number||198|
How can I get my Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
How can I get 1gb in 9 TK on Airtel?
Airtel 9 Taka 1 GB offer code is *121*889#.
How can I get 30 day SMS in Airtel?
Airtel SMS Pack 30 Days:
- This is Airtel 1500 offer Pack for 30 days.
- To buy this1500 SMS offer dial code *321*1500#
- Send SMS to any local number.
- Airtel every customer can be purchased.
- Check SMS Balance dial *778*6# (free).
- This SMS pack Price this 25 Taka.
- SD, VAT, included.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.