- 1 What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
- 2 How do I know my credit card generation date?
- 3 How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- 4 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
- 5 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 6 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 7 Can I pay credit card before due date?
- 8 Can I use my credit card after the due date?
- 9 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 10 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 11 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 12 What happens if I pay my credit card 1 day late?
- 13 What is the late payment fee for HDFC credit card?
- 14 Can I pay partial payment in HDFC credit card?
What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
For instance, HDFC Bank offers interest-free credit period of 20 to 50 days. So, for a HDFC credit card with a grace period of up to 50 days, if the statement date is 5th of every month, the payment due date would be 25th of the same month.
How do I know my credit card generation date?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
Remember, the payment made should get credited in your credit card account on or before the due date to avoid charges and penalty, subject to the grace period, if any. For a healthy credit profile and to keep the credit score high, make sure not to roll over the outstanding balance on to the next month.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
Can I pay credit card before due date?
At a minimum, you should pay your credit card bill before its statement due date. You can never pay your credit card too early, but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.
Can I use my credit card after the due date?
You’re completely allowed to use your credit card during the grace period. Any purchases you make after your closing date are part of the next billing cycle, not the current one. But if you don’t pay the full balance listed on your statement, you’ll lose the grace period. It can also improve your credit utilization.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What happens if I pay my credit card 1 day late?
If you missed a credit card payment by one day, it’s not the end of the world. Credit card issuers don’t report payments that are less than 30 days late to the credit bureaus. If your payment is 30 or more days late, then the penalties can add up. Late payment fee: In most cases, you’ll be hit with a late payment fee.
What is the late payment fee for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges For Non-payment Of The Minimum Amount Due
|If the statement balance is||Late payment charges|
|Less than Rs.100||NIL|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
Can I pay partial payment in HDFC credit card?
Partial Payment – Paying more than the Minimum Amount Due but not the full amount will incur HDFC credit card interest rate. Interest on the remaining amount after the partial payment date till the next statement generation date.