- 1 Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 2 How do I choose no payment method for Apple ID?
- 3 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 4 How do I create a UK Apple ID without a credit card?
- 5 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 6 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 7 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 8 How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- 9 Why can’t I use my Apple ID balance?
- 10 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 11 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 12 What is Apple ID example?
- 13 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 14 Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
- 15 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I choose no payment method for Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
How do I create a UK Apple ID without a credit card?
How to register for a US or UK Apple ID without a credit card
- Open the App Store.
- Sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Search for a free app such as “Google Earth”
- Tap “Get”
- Tap ” Create New Apple ID “
- Tap your current Country or Region to see the list of available options.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information ”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Why can’t I use my Apple ID balance?
Your Apple ID balance can’t be used for some purchases You can’t use your Apple ID balance to send gifts or gift cards. If you use Family Sharing, your family members can’t spend your Apple ID balance. Funds that you add to your Apple ID balance are only available to you.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
You want to purchase a free app but still your device; iPhone, iPad or Mac; is asking you to update your credit card info. You may ask yourself, if it is a free app, why does Apple need your credit card details? Because since it is free, you are not supposed to pay anything.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.