- 1 How can I link my HDFC credit card to HDFC app?
- 2 How do I login to my HDFC credit card app?
- 3 How can I link my HDFC credit card to NetBanking?
- 4 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 5 Can I use HDFC app for credit card?
- 6 Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
- 7 How do I activate my HDFC credit card abroad?
- 8 How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
- 9 How can I add HDFC credit card to mobile app?
- 10 How can I get customer ID of HDFC credit card?
- 11 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 12 How can I check my HDFC balance by SMS?
- 13 What is statement amount in HDFC credit card?
How do I link my HDFC Credit Card to my bank account?
- You will have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and click on the “ NetBanking ” button that is located on its home page and then click the “LOGIN” button.
- A new tab will pop up after which you will have to click on the “Continue” button.
How do I login to my HDFC credit card app?
Step 1: Visit any HDFC Bank ATM. Step 2: Enter your credit card number and your ATM PIN. Step 3: From the main screen, select ‘Other Option’. Step 4: Choose ‘Net Banking Registration’ and then confirm the same.
You will enter your net banking page. Choose the “Register New Card ” link. You will have to provide details such as Card Number, PIN Number and Expiry Date. Click on the Submit button after entering these details.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
Can I use HDFC app for credit card?
The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
PayZapp is the application from HDFC that deal in recharging, bill payment, money transfer, ticket Booking, and shopping. It works very well with all customer of any bank who have debit & credit card (Currently only Visa & master cards are supported).
How do I activate my HDFC credit card abroad?
How to activate usage of International Debit Card
- Log on to Net Banking with your credentials.
- Click on Cards tab and go to Debit Cards menu.
- Click on Request.
- Select ‘Set International / Domestic Usage ‘
- Select the option ‘ Card to be enabled for International and Domestic Use ‘
How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
How to Activate HDFC Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login on the HDFC Net Banking Portal by entering your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Now, click on Credit Cards tab and then ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN’ in the “Requests” section.
- Next, select the credit card you want to set the PIN for and then provide the new PIN.
How can I add HDFC credit card to mobile app?
If you have obtained the credit card from HDFC, the process is simple. You can log in to your net banking account and under pay bill section, you can add your credit card.
How can I get customer ID of HDFC credit card?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How can I check my HDFC balance by SMS?
- SMS Banking. If you’re registered for SMS Banking, send the keyword “bal” to 5676712 – to get your account balance on SMS.
- Call us on 1800 270 3333 to get your account balance on SMS.
What is statement amount in HDFC credit card?
1. For easy understanding of your monthly transactions, we have segregated them into International and Domestic. However, the total amount indicated on your statement refers to the sum total of your Domestic and International transactions.