- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
- 3 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 6 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 7 Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
- 8 How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC mobile app?
- 9 How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
- 10 How do I make credit card payments?
- 11 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 12 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 13 How can I pay my debit card bill?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
How to Link Credit Cards to HDFC Bank Account
- Log on to the official HDFC website hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, click on the Net Banking tab and login to your HDFC Net Banking Account.
- A pop up will appear once you do this.
- You will then be directed to the login page where you can enter your Customer ID and Password.
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.
How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC mobile app?
How do I link my HDFC Credit Card to my bank account?
- You will have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and click on the “NetBanking” button that is located on its home page and then click the “LOGIN” button.
- A new tab will pop up after which you will have to click on the “Continue” button.
How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
How to Activate HDFC Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login on the HDFC Net Banking Portal by entering your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Now, click on Credit Cards tab and then ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN’ in the “Requests” section.
- Next, select the credit card you want to set the PIN for and then provide the new PIN.
How do I make credit card payments?
How do you pay a credit card bill? To pay your credit card bill, you can either set up autopay or send in a check to your card issuer. With autopay, you set up online payments from your checking account or savings account so that your bill will automatically get paid on the due date each month.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.