- 1 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 2 Can I pay my credit card bill through SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I pay SBI credit card bill from another credit card?
- 4 Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
- 5 How can I pay my other bank credit card?
- 6 How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
- 7 How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 Can I pay my credit card with debit card?
- 10 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 11 How do you pay online with a credit card?
- 12 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 13 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
- 14 When should I pay my credit card bill?
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Key takeaways. When you’re transferring a balance, you can use one credit card to pay off another. You can ‘t pay direct monthly payments for one card with another card. It’s possible to take out a cash advance on one credit card to pay off another, but it’s not a good idea.
Can I pay my credit card bill through SBI credit card?
Step 1: Log in to the net banking page of the aforementioned banks where you have a bank account. Step 2: Add ‘ SBI Card ‘ as a biller. Step 3: Fill in the details about your card number and payment amount and make the payment. Payment will reflect within 3 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.
How can I pay SBI credit card bill from another credit card?
Pay your other bank credit card balances at lower rate of interest. Avail Balance Transfer in 3 simple ways
- SMS BT to 56767.
- SMS BT to 56767.
- Call 39 02 02 02/ 1860 180 1290.
- Call 39 02 02 02/ 1860 180 1290.
Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
Can I make payment of SBI credit card using HDFC credit card? You are asking about making a payment for one credit card using another credit card. You can also transfer your money from HDFC credit card to any e-wallet and pay the SBI credit card bill using the e-wallet.
How can I pay my other bank credit card?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
Ask Finder: How do I pay a credit card from another bank?
- Get your credit card statement and find the BPAY biller code and reference number.
- Log in to your CommBank NetBank account.
- Select the ” pay bills” option and choose the account you want to make a payment from.
How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- How it works. You need to register for RentPay at the RedGiraffe website, fill in your and your landlord’s details and upload the rent agreement.
- How much it costs. RentPay charges you a transaction fee of 0.39% plus taxes—a minimum Rs 39 per transaction payable for all the banks except SBI Card.
- Additional benefits.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I pay my credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. You can also set up automatic bill payment, so that on the same date each month, money is withdrawn from your account to pay your credit card bill.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How do you pay online with a credit card?
5 Steps to Pay Online With a Credit Card
- Enter Your Shipping Address.
- Choose ” Credit Card ” as Your Payment Method.
- Enter Your Info as It Appears on Your Credit Card.
- Enter the Billing Address for Your Credit Card.
- Verify Your Information.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.