- 1 How do I pay my credit card bill with wallet?
- 2 How do I add a credit card to PayZapp?
- 3 Can I add other bank credit card in PayZapp?
- 4 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 7 Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
- 8 What is the monthly limit of PayZapp?
- 9 How do I transfer money from PayZapp to my credit card?
- 10 What is the limit of PayZapp transfer?
- 11 Is PayZapp card a debit card?
- 12 Can anyone open PayZapp?
- 13 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
- 14 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
How do I pay my credit card bill with wallet?
How to Make Credit Card Bill Payment on MobiKwik
- Go to the MobiKwik website and click on recharges and bill payment.
- Select Credit Cards.
- Provide your Credit Card number for which you want to make your Credit Card Bill Payment.
- Enter the amount of your Credit Card bill.
How do I add a credit card to PayZapp?
To add your credit card to the PayZapp all you need to do is follow the steps:
- Download the PayZapp app from PlayStore or from the Apple Store.
- Enter the mobile number registered with your bank account.
- Complete registration and basic KYC steps.
- Link your bank account or credit card to PayZapp Card.
Can I add other bank credit card in PayZapp?
However, you can link your Debit Card to PayZapp. Can we link other Bank Cards (debit / credit ) and other Bank accounts? Yes.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
PayZapp is the application from HDFC that deal in recharging, bill payment, money transfer, ticket Booking, and shopping. It works very well with all customer of any bank who have debit & credit card (Currently only Visa & master cards are supported).
What is the monthly limit of PayZapp?
The most important benefit of being KYC compliant is that you can continue to load and send money via PayZapp. What’s more, your wallet limit will be enhanced to Rs 1 lakh per month and Rs 5 lakh per annum. Download the PayZapp App now!
How do I transfer money from PayZapp to my credit card?
Enter the amount equal to the balance of your Payzapp account that you want to transfer then move forward towards the payment page. On the payment page, you need to select the debit card option. Put the details of the debit card you get from the Payzapp app. Then click proceed.
What is the limit of PayZapp transfer?
The daily limit for fund transfer is Rs. 5, 000 per day and per month it is Rs. 10, 000. However, for payments / transactions done on merchant websites through linked credit / debit cards, the available limit on a credit card / balance available in your bank a/c will apply.
Is PayZapp card a debit card?
HDFC PayZapp cards are another type of debit cards / Virtual wallet / E-Wallet it has. 16 digit card number.
Can anyone open PayZapp?
Any customer that holds an account with HDFC Bank and has either a debit or credit card is eligible to register for the HDFC PayZapp e-wallet app.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.