- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Icici Bank?
- 3 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 5 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 6 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 7 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 8 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 9 How long does it take for HDFC credit card payment to reflect?
- 10 What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
- 11 Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
- 12 Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
- 13 Can I pay credit card with debit card?
- 14 Where can I pay my credit card bill?
- 15 What is the best credit card payment app?
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Icici Bank?
- Login to your Mobile Banking app.
- Click on Pay.
- Click on UPI Payment.
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Pay via UPI ID or Account number and HDFC credit card payment IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount, Remarks, and pay the amount.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How long does it take for HDFC credit card payment to reflect?
A. The amount debited to your account would reflect on the Loan Statement within three working days, with a value date entered as date of payment.
What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
For HDFC Bank Customers Create an UPI ID. E.g. your Mobile no as your UPI ID like [email protected] Select HDFC Bank account number to be linked to UPI ID.
Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
There is no exclusive section as Credit Card Bill Payment in the app to allow you pay the credit card bills. However, you can still pay the credit card bill through this app if your credit card issuer allows you to pay it using UPI Code. You must remember that not all credit card issuers provide this facility.
Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
Open Google Pay on your mobile device and log in with your PIN. Go to your profile section and click on ‘Add Debit/ Credit Card ‘ Enter the card number, expiration date, CVV, as well as the cardholder’s name and billing address. Google Pay will now check with your bank to verify the details. 2
Can I pay credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. You can also set up automatic bill payment, so that on the same date each month, money is withdrawn from your account to pay your credit card bill.
Where can I pay my credit card bill?
Credit Card Payments in Bills Payment Centers
- Bayad Center: BPI, Equicom, Metrobank, RCBC, and UnionBank.
- Cebuana Lhuillier: BPI and Metrobank.
- ECPay Partner Outlets: AUB, BPI, Metrobank, and Robinsons Bank.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.