- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
- 3 Can I pay credit card with debit card?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
- 5 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 7 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 8 How can I pay my debit card bill?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 10 Should I pay bills with credit card or debit?
- 11 Is it better to pay by debit or credit card?
- 12 Should I pay with credit or debit?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
- 14 How do I add money to my credit card?
- 15 Can I pay my credit card bill at the bank?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
Can I pay credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can ‘t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
Here are the steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM of the bank whose credit card you have.
- Insert your debit card.
- After you enter the pin, choose services, bill payment and choose credit card bill payment.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- You can now view the total bill and the minimum amount due.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
Should I pay bills with credit card or debit?
Be aware of any convenience fees you’ll incur by paying your bills with credit cards. It’s best to use credit only for products and services that won’t charge a fee, and using cash, debit or bank transfer for the rest. And, of course, use a credit card only if you know you can pay off the balance each month.
Is it better to pay by debit or credit card?
Credit cards offer better consumer protections against fraud compared with debit cards linked to a bank account. Newer debit cards offer more credit card –like protection, while many credit cards no longer charge annual fees.
Should I pay with credit or debit?
If you choose credit, it will take a day or two to clear and you’ll have plenty of time thereafter to pay your bill. Signature debit card transactions offer consumers better fraud protection than PIN charges, so we typically recommend selecting the credit option at checkout.
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.
How do I add money to my credit card?
Methods of Fund Transfer from Credit Card to Account Online
- Select the receiver and the country the bank account is.
- Select ‘Account Deposit ‘ option on the screen and enter the amount to be transferred.
- While selecting the method of payment, choose the option, ‘ Credit Card ‘.
Can I pay my credit card bill at the bank?
Cash — If your credit card issuer has a local bank or credit union branch where you can stop by, you may be able to pay in person with cash. Check — If your issuer accepts checks, you can mail one in with your credit card bill.