- 1 Can I pay LIC premium through credit card?
- 2 How can I pay LIC by credit card?
- 3 Can I pay LIC premium through credit card without charges?
- 4 How can I pay my LIC premium online 2020?
- 5 Is it safe to pay LIC premium online?
- 6 Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
- 7 Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
- 8 How can I pay my LIC premium through HDFC credit card?
- 9 Why I Cannot pay LIC premium online?
- 10 What happens if you forget to pay LIC premium?
- 11 Can I pay LIC premium for others?
- 12 How can I pay my LIC premium online through PhonePe?
- 13 How can I see my lic policy details?
Can I pay LIC premium through credit card?
LIC Online Payment Options i.e. Credit /Debit Cards Other than net banking, you can also use your credit /debit card to make the LIC online premium payment. The LIC online payment through credit and debit card is processed via IDBI Gateway.
How can I pay LIC by credit card?
Step-by-Step Guide to Pay LIC Premium Using a Credit Card (For First Time Users)
- Visit LIC’s official website (www.licindia.in)
- Under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘ Pay Premium Online’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you find two options – one for registered LIC users and another for first time users.
Can I pay LIC premium through credit card without charges?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
How can I pay my LIC premium online 2020?
To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘ Pay Premium online ‘ from the ‘ Online Services portal’. Here you will get two options: a) Pay Direct (Without login) and b) Through customer portal.
Is it safe to pay LIC premium online?
LIC Online Payment – For Registered/Non-registered Users You can now pay the LIC premiums online efficiently and securely. The payment process for registered and non-registered users are different. Nevertheless, customers will benefit from the same efficiency and security of making payments anywhere and anytime. 5
Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
To help such people who have tight finances and cannot afford to pay a major chunk of their monthly salary, LIC has introduced the monthly premium payment option. This option allows the policyholder to pay the premium on a monthly basis. Therefore, the contribution is much lesser when compared to the yearly premium.
Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments in India 2021
|Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments|
|Top Pick||SC Ultimate|
|Secured||BOB Financial Prime|
|High Income||YES Prosperity Cashback Plus|
|YES Prosperity Cashback|
How can I pay my LIC premium through HDFC credit card?
You can log on to NetBanking and go to the Credit Cards tab. You can then click on the transact tab and choose the SmartPay option from the dropdown menu. If you have registered on SmartPay, you will receive regular reminders for your scheduled payments in the form of SMS alerts on your registered mobile number.
Why I Cannot pay LIC premium online?
There can be multiple reasons for not being able to make payment online -Policy is in lapsed condition, which is generally after 6 months from last premium due date. In such case, kindly contact nearest LIC branch for revival of policy. Premium entered is incorrect in case of going through LIC Pay Direct.
What happens if you forget to pay LIC premium?
When you do not pay the premium for your LIC policy on time or within its grace period, it lapses. However, if you want to revive this policy, then you have to do it within five years from the first unpaid premium’s date. The revival must be performed within three years of the policy lapse.
Can I pay LIC premium for others?
Can I pay someone else’s LIC premium? A customer can pay someone else’s premium. However, to do so the customer will have to add the policy number and the premium amount of the person whose LIC premium they wish to pay.
How can I pay my LIC premium online through PhonePe?
How to pay your LIC of India Premium through PhonePe
- To start with: Download the PhonePe app if you haven’t already and proceed as outlined below.
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe app and click on the ‘ LIC Premium ‘ icon.
- Step 2: Enter the details, fetch the due amount and pay.
How can I see my lic policy details?
How to Check LIC Policy Details Online?
- Step 1: Go to the official LIC website, fill in your credentials like username and password.
- Step 2: Login to your account and select the option ‘View Enrolled Policies ‘.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a page where you can see all the listed enrolled policies.