- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Icici Bank?
- 2 How do I pay someone else’s credit card online?
- 3 How can I pay my other bank credit card using iMobile app?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill from other bank?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 Can I pay credit card bill for someone else?
- 7 Can I pay a friend with a credit card?
- 8 Can you track who used your credit card online?
- 9 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 Where can I pay my credit card bill?
- 11 How do I pay my credit card balance?
- 12 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 13 How do I pay my first progress credit card?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Icici Bank?
- Login to your Mobile Banking app.
- Click on Pay.
- Click on UPI Payment.
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Pay via UPI ID or Account number and HDFC credit card payment IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount, Remarks, and pay the amount.
How do I pay someone else’s credit card online?
Pay credit card bill online through NEFT
- You need to be registered for net banking with your bank with which you have an account.
- From funds transfer, select NEFT.
- Go to the ‘Add beneficiary’ section and add your credit card details.
- Once the beneficiary is added successfully enter the amount to be paid.
How can I pay my other bank credit card using iMobile app?
Use ICICI Bank iMobile Application
- Launch the iMobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Enter the PIN to log in.
- On the home screen, go to the Bill Pay Option.
- From the various bill payment options, choose Credit Cards.
- If you are a new user then you will have to enter all the information present on your credit card.
How can I pay my credit card bill from other bank?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
Can I pay credit card bill for someone else?
If you use online banking to pay your bills, you can pay the credit card bill through your online account or mobile app. Simply add the name of the credit card company as a payee and include the account number of the person whose bill you want to pay.
Can I pay a friend with a credit card?
Paying a friend with a credit card has its advantages, but the fees might outweigh the benefits. Read on to make sure it’s worth pursuing. If you don’t have enough cash on hand, don’t fret: You can pay a friend with a credit card, though it may cost you in fees.
Can you track who used your credit card online?
Credit card companies can track where your stolen credit card was last used, in most cases, only once the card is used by the person who took it. The credit card authorization process helps bank’s track this. However, by the time law enforcement arrives, the person may be long gone.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
Where can I pay my credit card bill?
Credit Card Payments in Bills Payment Centers
- Bayad Center: BPI, Equicom, Metrobank, RCBC, and UnionBank.
- Cebuana Lhuillier: BPI and Metrobank.
- ECPay Partner Outlets: AUB, BPI, Metrobank, and Robinsons Bank.
How do I pay my credit card balance?
There are many ways to make a credit card payment. Many people make online payments on their credit cards, during which money is transferred from a bank account to a credit card account. If your credit card issuer offers mobile banking, you can also make payments through your credit card app.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How do I pay my first progress credit card?
The easiest way you can pay your First Progress credit card is either online or by phone, by calling (866) 706-5543. Alternatively, you can pay by mail.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.