- 1 What is Docomo payment?
- 2 How do you pay with phone credit?
- 3 How do you get D POINTs?
- 4 How do I use my Dpoint card?
- 5 How can I check my Docomo balance?
- 6 What can I charge to my phone bill?
- 7 Can I use my phone to pay for things?
- 8 How do I change my payment method?
- 9 What is D account?
- 10 How do you get points in Japan?
- 11 How do I register my Dpoint card?
- 12 How can I get a credit card in Japan?
- 13 What is Ahamo?
What is Docomo payment?
▼ DOCOMO Mobile Payment. It allows your customers to pay for goods and services purchased via smartphones or PC together with monthly phone bill. By introducing this payment solution you can reach those customers who don’t have a credit card and thus, increase your sales.
How do you pay with phone credit?
How to pay with your mobile phone
- Add your Visa card to your payment -enabled mobile phone or device.
- Look for the Contactless Symbol on the terminal at checkout.
- Hold your phone or device over the symbol to pay.
How do you get D POINTs?
Earning d POINTs d POINTs accumulate in various ways such as when shopping in town at Lawson or other stores or online, using a DOCOMO line, making payments with d CARD, and converting JAL miles to d POINTs.
How do I use my Dpoint card?
d POINT can be used in various ways such as when shopping in Lawson and other stores. 1 point of d POINT can be used as 1 yen in most partner stores, present your d POINT CARD and tell the staff you want to use d POINTs when checking out a payment register.
How can I check my Docomo balance?
At present, Tata Docomo provides prepaid and postpaid networks. What is the number to check Tata Docomo balance?
|Find||USSD Short Code|
|Balance & Validity Check||*111# | *191#|
|Find Tata Docomo SIM Phone Number||*580# | *124# | *1#|
|3G / 4G Data Balance Check Code||*141*1#|
|SMS Balance Check||*191*9*3#|
What can I charge to my phone bill?
Where can I use Charge to Mobile?
- Google Play Store. Apps, music, movies and more for your Android device. Set it up. App Store.
- Spotify. Get uninterrupted access to millions of songs. Set it up. PlayStation Store.
- Microsoft Store. Apps, movies and more, for your Xbox or Windows device. Set it up. Facebook.
Can I use my phone to pay for things?
Hold your phone up to an in-store terminal instead of swiping your card. When shopping online, some sites let you select your digital wallet as your payment option instead of entering your card information. Use your digital wallet for in-app purchases.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
What is D account?
d ACCOUNT is a free common ID available to anyone. If you do not have a d ACCOUNT, please issue it from Issue a d ACCOUNT below. Issue a d ACCOUNT (in Japanese only) By adding the registration of your d POINT CARD information to your d ACCOUNT from d POINT User Information Registration below, you can apply for d Wi-Fi.
How do you get points in Japan?
You earn 1 point for every 200 yen spent or charged on a Waon card. Waon cards are accepted at a variety of supermarkets under the Aeon group, such as Aeon Malls, Daiei, and My Basket. If your weekly shop is at Daiei or My Basket, or Aeon, you’ll definitely want this one in your wallet.
How do I register my Dpoint card?
d POINT CARD Registration Procedure
- STEP 1 – Click the ” Register for FREE” button.
- STEP 2 – Start registration.
- STEP 3 – Confirm your one-time key.
- STEP 4 – Please enter the one-time key that you received in your email.
- STEP 5 – Please enter your information.
How can I get a credit card in Japan?
To apply for your credit card, you must bring your passport, a form of identification with a photo (like your driver’s license), your residence card, health insurance card, and the ATM/debit card you wish to withdraw from.
What is Ahamo?
Ahamo overview: Extra ¥1,100 per month for unlimited calling. First five minutes of calls are free. Free data roaming in 82 countries (up to 15 days) Up to 20 GB of data overseas at no extra cost.