- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card application status?
- 2 How can I track my credit card application?
- 3 Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
- 4 How do I know my HDFC credit card is active?
- 5 What do I do if my credit card application is rejected?
- 6 How can I check my HDFC credit card upgrade status?
- 7 How do I check my credit card status?
- 8 How long does the credit card take to get in mail?
- 9 How do I know if my credit card is active?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 12 Can we get 2 credit cards from same bank?
- 13 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 14 How can I track my HDFC credit card transaction?
How can I check my HDFC credit card application status?
Step 1: Visit the bank’s official website – https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track. Step 2: Under the products tab you can find credit cards. Step 3: Once you visit the credit cards page, click on ‘Track your Credit card Application status ‘ link available under ‘Important Links’.
How can I track my credit card application?
General Steps to Track your Credit Card Application Online
- Step 1: Visit the bank’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Track application ‘
- Step 3: By clicking on application status, you will be displayed a window prompting to enter details such as application form, PAN number etc.
Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How do I know my HDFC credit card is active?
1. To check through Netbanking
- Use your Customer ID and IPIN to login to HDFC Bank Netbanking.
- From the main menu, select the option ‘ Cards ‘ and then click on ‘ Active Cards ‘
- You will see a list of all the credit cards linked to your HDFC account, along with ‘Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
What do I do if my credit card application is rejected?
7 Things You Can Do If Your Credit Card Application Is Denied
- Wait Before You Apply Again. David Gould / Photographer’s Choice RF / Getty Images.
- Read Your Adverse Action Letter.
- Request Your Free Credit Report.
- Review Your Free Credit Score.
- Repair Your Credit.
- Apply for a Retail Store Card.
- Get a Secured Credit Card.
How can I check my HDFC credit card upgrade status?
HDFC Credit Card Upgrade: How to check if you received the Upgrade offer? The easiest way to check is to log into net banking and head into the Credit Cards section. Many people have also received pre-approved limit extensions.
How do I check my credit card status?
You need to visit the official website of the bank and go the credit cards section. You need to enter the mobile number that you registered for credit card application. The mobile number may be verified mostly with an OTP. Following the verification, you can see your credit card application status.
How long does the credit card take to get in mail?
If you’re approved for a new credit card, most companies say that your card will arrive within seven to 10 business days. That’s just an estimate and consumers usually don’t have to wait that long to get their credit cards. In many cases, you can receive your new card in the mail in five business days or less.
How do I know if my credit card is active?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Can we get 2 credit cards from same bank?
Yes, you can have more than one card from a single issuer or bank; however, the extra account carries both pros and cons. A few situations could warrant opening a second (or third) credit card with the same bank.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I track my HDFC credit card transaction?
How to Get HDFC Credit Card Statement through Net Banking
- Once registered, click on the “Cards” tab and select “View Statement” from the “Enquire” section.
- Select the HDFC credit card for which you want to view the statement, enter the statement period and click on the “View” button.