- 1 How can I track my HDFC credit card application status?
- 2 How can I track my credit card application?
- 3 Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
- 4 How long does it take to get HDFC credit card?
- 5 How can I check my credit card dispatch status?
- 6 How much time does it take for credit card to arrive?
- 7 How do I know if my Citi credit card application is approved?
- 8 How can I check my HDFC credit card details?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 11 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 12 Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
- 13 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 14 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
How can I track my HDFC credit card application status?
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Application Status in BankBazaar
- Visit www.bankbazaar.com and click on Track Credit Card Application.
- You will be redirected to the page, where you will be asked for Application ID and mobile number.
- Enter the same and click ‘Track application ‘ to know the status of your application.
How can I track my credit card application?
General Steps to Track your Credit Card Application Online
- Step 1: Visit the bank’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Track application ‘
- Step 3: By clicking on application status, you will be displayed a window prompting to enter details such as application form, PAN number etc.
Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How long does it take to get HDFC credit card?
The payment will get cleared within 3 working days.
How can I check my credit card dispatch status?
You need to visit the official website of the bank and go the credit cards section. You need to enter the mobile number that you registered for credit card application. The mobile number may be verified mostly with an OTP. Following the verification, you can see your credit card application status.
How much time does it take for credit card to arrive?
How long does it take to receive your card?
|Issuer||New Card||Replacement Card|
|Bank of America||Within 10 business days||7–10 business days|
|Capital One||7–10 business days||7–10 business days|
|Chase||3–5 business days||3–5 business days|
|Citi||7–10 days||5–7 business days Within 24 hours for lost/stolen cards|
How do I know if my Citi credit card application is approved?
To know if your Citibank credit card application has been approved, you can track your card’s application status on the bank’s website. To check the status of your application, you will have to enter your application ID and your area PIN code. You can also use other methods to check the status of your application.
How can I check my HDFC credit card details?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘Cards > Active Cards’
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘ Statement Balance’
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
Instantly Apply for Credit Cards & Grab the Best Offers | HDFC Bank Summer Treats.
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|