- 1 What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
- 2 How can I activate my axis buzz credit card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 4 What is Axis Bank Privilege Card?
- 5 Is Axis Bank buzz credit card good?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I block my credit card?
- 8 How can I use Axis credit card?
- 9 How do I activate my credit card online?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 12 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 13 What are the top 10 credit cards?
- 14 What is the limit of Axis Privilege credit card?
- 15 Can we withdraw money from Axis credit card?
What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
With this Axis Credit card, you can avail a 10% discount on all your purchases on Flipkart along with additional monthly discounts as well. Fees and Charges on the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Finance charges on overdue credit||3.25% per month|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
How can I activate my axis buzz credit card?
Step 1: Getting the PIN Activation Passcode
- Call Axis Bank Customer Care at 1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555.
- Navigate to Credit Cards → Generate a PIN for Credit Card → Generate an Activation Passcode.
- Validate your Credit Card Number, Expiry date, DOB & Registered Mobile Number.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
What is Axis Bank Privilege Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card comes with an activation benefit of Shopping or Travel vouchers* worth Rs 5,000 and 8 complimentary lounge access at selected domestic airports.
Is Axis Bank buzz credit card good?
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Axis Bank has introduced the Buzz Credit Card which offers a lot of benefits including Flipkart vouchers up to Rs. 8000. It also offers accelerated reward points when you shop online. The best part is you can convert your purchases to EMI through a variety of options.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I block my credit card?
Call SBI helpline 1860-1801-290 or 39020202, by prefixing your local STD code and raise your request to block the card. You can also call SBI toll free number 1860 180 1290. Make sure you have your credit card number handy to help the phone banking executive easily identify you.
How can I use Axis credit card?
All you have to do is:
- Log on to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Go to Credit Card section.
- Select the Credit Card for which payment needs to be done.
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Select the Account to be debited.
- Enter Amount you wish to pay/li>
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
How do I activate my credit card online?
Activate your credit card online To do so, you can log in to your account through net banking. Fill in your customer ID and password to log into your account. Click on the credit cards tab and choose the credit card PIN generation option. Once you do that, the bank will generate the pin for your card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
What are the top 10 credit cards?
The Best Credit Cards of 2021
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: Featured Offer.
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Entry-Level Travel Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card.
- American Express® Gold Card: Best Card for Dining.
What is the limit of Axis Privilege credit card?
Privilege Credit Card
|Privilege Credit Card Value Chart* on Annual Spends of Rs.2,75,000|
|Benefits of the Privilege Credit Card||Annual Spends Amount (Rs.)||Savings Amount (Rs.)|
|1 % Fuel Surcharge Waiver on monthly fuel spends ^^^^||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 250|
|Sub Total||Rs. 13,650|
|Total Annual Savings^||Rs. 18,650.00|
Can we withdraw money from Axis credit card?
Axis Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges – Overview Axis Bank offers the ease of withdrawing cash from an ATM, to cater to an emergency, using your credit card. You can only withdraw within the limit set by the bank.