- 1 Which axis credit card is best Quora?
- 2 Are Axis Bank Credit Card good?
- 3 Which credit card is best SBI or Axis Bank?
- 4 How many types of Axis credit cards are there?
- 5 Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
- 6 Which credit card is best in India 2020?
- 7 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 What is the minimum salary required for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 Which credit card is better Axis or HDFC?
- 11 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 12 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 13 What are the top 10 credit cards?
- 14 Can we withdraw money from Axis credit card?
- 15 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Which axis credit card is best Quora?
The best Axis credit card to earn cash back is the Axis MY Choice Credit Card which offers a cash back of 5% on any two categories of your choice such as fuel, travel, supermarkets, electronics, utility and dining bills.
Are Axis Bank Credit Card good?
AXIS BANK Credit Card Customer Reviews Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and stable asset quality with a 5 year CAGR (2009-13) 37% in Net Profit with a balance sheet size of Rs. 469.19 crores, constituting 46,91,89,786 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each.
Which credit card is best SBI or Axis Bank?
SBI charges a lower interest rate of 3.35% on SimplyCLICK SBI Card when compared to Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card which offers a higher interest rate of 3.40%. Hence, SimplyCLICK SBI Card is suitable for credit card holders who opt for availing credit on credit cards more frequently.
How many types of Axis credit cards are there?
Top 10 Axis Bank Credit Cards in India – 2021
|Axis Bank Credit Card Variant||Joining Fee||Category|
|Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card||Rs.3,500 +GST||Travel|
|Axis Bank NEO Credit Card||Rs.250||Lifestyle|
|Axis MY Zone Credit Card||Rs.500||Shopping|
|Axis MY Wings Credit Card||Rs.1,200||Travel|
Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card charges a higher annual fee (Rs. 500) than Axis Bank Neo Credit Card (Rs. 250). It also offers some extra benefits in the form of lounge access, movies cashback and rewards.
Which credit card is best in India 2020?
Best Credit Cards in India for 2020 (Review & Comparison)
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
- HDFC Diners Club ClubMiles Credit Card.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is the minimum salary required for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Which credit card is better Axis or HDFC?
Comparison of Axis Privilege Credit card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Get 12500 EDGE Reward Points as a Welcome Bonus and Redeem it against the Paytm Flight and Hotel Vouchers worth INR 5000. Renew the Axis Bank Privilege Card and earn 3000 EDGE Reward Points.
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
What are the top 10 credit cards?
The Best Credit Cards of 2021
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: Featured Offer.
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Entry-Level Travel Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card.
- American Express® Gold Card: Best Card for Dining.
Can we withdraw money from Axis credit card?
Axis Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges – Overview Axis Bank offers the ease of withdrawing cash from an ATM, to cater to an emergency, using your credit card. You can only withdraw within the limit set by the bank.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|