- 1 Which bank credit card is easiest?
- 2 Which is the cheapest credit card in India?
- 3 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 4 Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
- 5 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 6 Is BankBazaar safe?
- 7 Do credit cards charge interest?
- 8 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 10 What is salary limit for credit card?
- 11 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 12 What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
- 13 What credit score is needed to get a NFM card?
Which bank credit card is easiest?
Easiest Credit Cards to Get Approved for in 2021
- OpenSky® Secured Visa ® Credit Card.
- Petal® 2 Visa ® Credit Card.
- First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card.
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One.
- Credit One Bank ® Platinum Visa ® for Rebuilding Credit.
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
Which is the cheapest credit card in India?
Best Co-branded Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||Nil|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,000|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
A 450 credit score is a bad credit score, unfortunately, as it’s a lot closer to the lowest score possible (300) than the highest credit score (850). As a result, a 450 credit score will make it difficult to qualify for a loan or unsecured credit card.
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Is BankBazaar safe?
A. It is perfectly safe to check your Credit Score online by way of a soft query, and there are many websites that provide this service for free, including BankBazaar. To elaborate on soft and hard queries, when you make personal enquiries about your report, it is considered a soft one and will not hurt your score.
Do credit cards charge interest?
Credit card issuers charge interest on purchases only if you carry a balance from one month to the next. If you pay your balance in full every month, your interest rate is irrelevant, because you don’t get charged interest at all.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is salary limit for credit card?
Salary is a crucial deciding factor for credit cards. Someone earning say Rs 50,000 per month is eligible for a different type of card than a person earning Rs 25,000 per month. On an average, income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
Best Unsecured Credit Cards for Bad Credit:
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa ® for Rebuilding Credit – No Deposit.
- Total VISA ® Credit Card – Instant Approval.
- Credit One Bank® NASCAR® Credit Card – NASCAR Fans.
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit – No Upfront Fees.
What credit score is needed to get a NFM card?
Nebraska Furniture Mart Credit Card is a great Credit Card if you have fair credit (or above). Their APR is quite high (above 20%). If you’re looking to apply, we recommend at least a 630 credit score. If you’re not sure what your Credit Score is, apply for a report, here.