- 1 Which SBI credit card should I take?
- 2 Is it good to take SBI credit card?
- 3 Which app is best for SBI credit card?
- 4 Which SBI credit card is free annual fee?
- 5 What is SBI credit card limit?
- 6 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 7 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 8 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 9 What is the annual fee for SBI credit card?
- 10 How can I manage my SBI credit card?
- 11 How can I use my SBI credit card?
- 12 How can I pay my SBI credit card bill?
- 13 What is SBI credit card interest rate?
- 14 Which free credit card is best?
Which SBI credit card should I take?
10 Best SBI Credit Cards for 2021
|SBI Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,499||Travel|
|SBI StyleUp Contactless Card||Rs. 499||Shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499||Travel|
|Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME||Rs. 2,999||Travel & Rewards|
Is it good to take SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
Which app is best for SBI credit card?
SBI Card Mobile App is one of the highest rated in its category, both on Android and iOS; and is completely secure. You can register directly via the App or access your account using convenient login options like MPIN or Touch ID or online credentials.
Which SBI credit card is free annual fee?
The SBI Unnati Credit Card is a great option for beginners or first-time users. Though the annual fee is Rs. 499, it is free for the first four years. This means that it is a Zero Fee Credit Card for the initial 4 years.
What is SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
What is the annual fee for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
How can I manage my SBI credit card?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
How can I use my SBI credit card?
- Lower Interest Option. Simply Save more.
- Encash. With SBI Card, get cash on the go to fulfil your financial needs!
- Money Simplified. Simple measures to provide you instant cash with the SBI Card’s Easy Money and ATM Cash services.
- Contactless Payments.
- Utility Bill Payments.
How can I pay my SBI credit card bill?
Paynet- Pay Online
- Step 1: Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Pay now’ on the Dashboard page.
- Step 3: Select the amount you wish to make the payment.
- Step 4: Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop down menu.
What is SBI credit card interest rate?
SBI Card Credit Card Interest Rate
|SBI Credit Card Interest Rate on Unsecured Credit Cards||Up to 3.35% per month or 40.20% per annum|
|SBI Credit Card Interest Rate on Secured Credit Cards||Up to 2.5% per month or 30% per annum|
Which free credit card is best?
Top 11 No Annual Fee Credit Cards in India 2020
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Card||NIL|
|SBI Card Unnati||NIL (For 1st four years)|
|YES Prosperity Edge||NIL (Limited-time offer)|
|Axis Insta Easy Credit Card||NIL|