- 1 Which SBI credit card should I take?
- 2 Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
- 3 Which SBI credit card is best for low income?
- 4 Which app is best for SBI credit card?
- 5 What is SBI credit card limit?
- 6 Should I take SBI credit card?
- 7 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 8 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
- 9 Which credit card we can get easily?
- 10 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 11 What is the minimum salary required for SBI credit card?
- 12 Which credit card is best for low income?
- 13 How can I use my SBI credit card?
- 14 How can I manage my SBI credit card?
- 15 How can I get SBI credit card details?
Which SBI credit card should I take?
10 Best SBI Credit Cards for 2021
|SBI Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,499||Travel|
|SBI StyleUp Contactless Card||Rs. 499||Shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499||Travel|
|Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME||Rs. 2,999||Travel & Rewards|
Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021
|SBI Credit Card Variants||Annual Fee||Suitable For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs.1,499||Travel|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs.2,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs.4,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Rs.4,999||Premium & Travel|
Which SBI credit card is best for low income?
SBI Credit Card Offers and Fees for Low-Income Individuals
|SBI Credit Cards||Fees|
|SimplySave SBI Advantage Credit Card||– Annual Fees- ₹499 – Renewal Fees- ₹499 per annum – Add-on Fees- NIL|
|FBB SBI StyleUp Credit Card||– Annual Fees- ₹499 – Renewal Fees- ₹499 per annum – Add-on Fees- NIL|
Which app is best for SBI credit card?
SBI Card Mobile App is one of the highest rated in its category, both on Android and iOS; and is completely secure. You can register directly via the App or access your account using convenient login options like MPIN or Touch ID or online credentials.
What is SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
Should I take SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. Most of the users were happy with the Credit limit provided by the bank.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Which credit card we can get easily?
Credit Cards for Low Salaried/Income Earners
|Sr. No||Credit Card Name||Minimum Annual Income Required|
|2||Visa Classic for Self Employed||50,000|
|3||Visa Classic for Salaried||60,000|
|4||Classic for Salaried||60,000|
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
What is the minimum salary required for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Which credit card is best for low income?
Top Low Income Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs.499||Online Shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Daily shopping|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
How can I use my SBI credit card?
- Lower Interest Option. Simply Save more.
- Encash. With SBI Card, get cash on the go to fulfil your financial needs!
- Money Simplified. Simple measures to provide you instant cash with the SBI Card’s Easy Money and ATM Cash services.
- Contactless Payments.
- Utility Bill Payments.
How can I manage my SBI credit card?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
How can I get SBI credit card details?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.