- 1 Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
- 2 Which SBI credit card has no annual fee?
- 3 Which SBI credit card is best for low income?
- 4 Is it good to take SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 6 What is the SBI credit card limit?
- 7 What is the annual fee for SBI credit card?
- 8 What is interest rate of SBI credit card?
- 9 Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
- 10 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 11 Which credit card is best for low income?
- 12 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 13 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 14 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021
|SBI Credit Card Variants||Annual Fee||Suitable For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs.1,499||Travel|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs.2,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs.4,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Rs.4,999||Premium & Travel|
Which SBI credit card has no annual fee?
The SBI Unnati Credit Card is a great option for beginners or first-time users. Though the annual fee is Rs. 499, it is free for the first four years. This means that it is a Zero Fee Credit Card for the initial 4 years.
Which SBI credit card is best for low income?
SBI Credit Card Offers and Fees for Low-Income Individuals
|SBI Credit Cards||Fees|
|SimplySave SBI Advantage Credit Card||– Annual Fees- ₹499 – Renewal Fees- ₹499 per annum – Add-on Fees- NIL|
|FBB SBI StyleUp Credit Card||– Annual Fees- ₹499 – Renewal Fees- ₹499 per annum – Add-on Fees- NIL|
Is it good to take SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
What is the SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your SBI card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the SBI card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000. 5
What is the annual fee for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
What is interest rate of SBI credit card?
How is SBI Credit Card Interest Rate Calculated?
|SBI Credit Card Interest Rate||3.35% per month / 40.2% per year|
|Total Due Amount||INR 11,000|
|Minimum Amount Due||INR 5000|
|Payment Due Date||22 May 2020|
|Next Statement Date||2 June 2020|
Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Which credit card is best for low income?
Top Low Income Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs.499||Online Shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Daily shopping|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.